My EV Died In My Driveway

Good luck getting a tow in the middle of a long, crowded tunnel that you're blocking, or in the middle of a Black LIES Matter riot.

Well, first of all I am not going to be driving into a BLM riot.

Second of all, if someone needs to be towed out of a tunnel, the police will have the open lane going and bring in the tow truck from the other end.

Third of all, those are pretty specific places. Chances are slim that it would be that bad.

Good luck getting a tow in the middle of a long, crowded tunnel that you're blocking, or in the middle of a Black LIES Matter riot.
You would be dumb enough to travel to a BLM riot? What in the world for?

Have friends and neighbors push you down the road and pop the clutch... Always worked for me...
I like fixing cars so I took a course in auto mechanics and saved money by doing my own oil changes and
tune ups. Now those damn evs need an electrical engineer to fix. The auto dealers will make millions from fixing evs.

I like fixing cars so I took a course in auto mechanics and saved money by doing my own oil changes and
tune ups. Now those damn evs need an electrical engineer to fix. The auto dealers will make millions from fixing evs.
Then you'd know it was the starter lead acid battery which is necessary for all cars and not the primo EV lithium ion battery. One DOES NOT need oil, oil changes, spark plugs, or fan belts anymore, so you're saving money on that. However, one still need fluid, coolant changes and regular maintenance. A little common sense and reading the basic manual can figure it out.

The left relies on the ignorance of their voters. Most of them are laymen without any background in whatever field is at issue, be it energy, HVAC, electrical technology, Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, or weapons experience.

Agreed. Right wing voters are all experts in EV technology, climate change science, as well as energy and pollution, and they know more than the world's leading scientists when it comes to virology, vaccination and immunization. Democrats in comparison do not have any of this innate knowledge which comes from years of watching foxnews, tucker carlson and Alex Jones.

Guys, buy an ICE car instead. Those NEVER experience any problems whatsoever and are issue free from the day you buy them to the day you eventually sell them, even 35 years later. Zero problems. Take my word for it.

Well, first of all I am not going to be driving into a BLM riot.

Second of all, if someone needs to be towed out of a tunnel, the police will have the open lane going and bring in the tow truck from the other end.

Third of all, those are pretty specific places. Chances are slim that it would be that bad.

I think they usually close the whole tunnel to give the tow truck room to maneuver. A friend of mine got stuck in a blizzard when a semi wrecked in a tunnel in Virginia. Took almost two days to get going again because so many cars got snowed in sitting on the highway in traffic with no way to turn them around as there was a drain ditch in the division with no no nearby crossovers.

Agreed. Right wing voters are all experts in EV technology, climate change science, as well as energy and pollution, and they know more than the world's leading scientists when it comes to virology, vaccination and immunization. Democrats in comparison do not have any of this innate knowledge which comes from years of watching foxnews, tucker carlson and Alex Jones.
No......GOP voters are simply more informed and vote with a little common-sense.
They don't vote to raise their taxes.
They don't vote to turn their kids into sexual deviants.
They don't vote for more crime and more inflation.
They don't vote on a single issue (abortion) knowing that Democrats are trying to destroy the economy and starve us all to death like the communists they are.

Forum List

Back