Why my EV works for me

Do you mean high speed rail?

There are some expensive toys in CA, but practical or toy becomes a moot point as climate change depopulates most of the state.

The climate may be changing (it always has) but to think man is causing it is a Globalist deep state scam. Driving a Tesla vs. F150 makes no difference.

The climate may be changing (it always has) but to think man is causing it is a Globalist deep state scam. Driving a Tesla vs. F150 makes no difference.
Thinking man can affect the weather in any significant way is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance.

Also, F150 is a gentleman's truck.

If you need to really do something, an F250 or F350 is the minimum.

Why not a conventional 21 speed peddle bike for your daily local travels. Unless you are medically challenged.
Plenty of bike trials around me all the local 2 lane blacktop roads now have bike lanes, plus the metro, state and local parks. There is a lot of dirt roads in my area also.
Electric bikes have never been allowed on Mackinaw Island the only exception is if you are disabled. No motorized vehicles period for the public.

I live in a rural area, and still working in automotive engineering, own two pickup trucks, a 3-cylinder turbo SUV. a gas side by side, 4-wheeler etc.
I drive 32 miles to work one way that is why the small SUV commuter vehicle. We also have conventional bicycles with racks and bags to travel around with and we do a couple hundred miles a month when the weather is good.

Still not sold on EV's based on range, durability and cost.

Last edited:
That's why we're screwed. Rebuilding the rail network will take decades, if it can be done at all with the remaining fuel after we burn so much to run EVs, air conditioning, the internet, etc. Rail beats everything else motorized in miles per energy unit but there is still the initial expense in infrastructure. Waiting until we've burned our future in energy sinks and then trying to build rail with scraps will end very badly for us.
Most certainly if rail is economical, and it is, we will keep doing it.

Funny, all the railroad tracks that have been ripped up and paved so us Ebikers can go on them. So for whatever reason, those railroad tracks are no longer necessary or desired. I don't know why they just are. I can tell you the one by my house used to go to the Ford Lincoln plant but that's in Mexico now.

And it doesn't have to be a Ebike. These trails are making it possible to ride a bike or ebike to the next town over, rather than having to drive. Most normal bikers don't want to ride that far, that's why I love my Ebike.

This weekend I went on the Little Traverse Wheelway. 26 miles each way. I was EXHAUSTED!

1720457466975.png

You can't take a gas guzzler on these trails and you probably can't ride 52 miles on your regular bike. Ebikes are cool

Thinking man can affect the weather in any significant way is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance.

Also, F150 is a gentleman's truck.

If you need to really do something, an F250 or F350 is the minimum.

So you believe NASA when they say we landed on the moon but you don't believe them when they say man made climate change is real?

Forum List

Back