My Favorite Guilty Pleasure Cancelled

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
For several years on YouTube, I've been constantly watching Britain's Jeremy Kyle show. And there's a simple reason I call it "Jerry-Springer-Across-the-Pond"; the tracksuit-wearing, booze-damaged, drooling vegetable, incoherent THINGS I've seen on that show look like the product of 10 consecutive generations of brother-sister fucking with some barnyard animals thrown in to give their gene-pools some extra spice. These violent-animal Jeremy Kyle guests look as though they have A LOT of soccer riots and A LOT of jail time in their past, present and future.

Anyway, it just got canceled forever because a guest recently committed suicide after the show. It's a shame because in recent years Jeremy Kyle's scummy, genetically-disfigured non-humans were getting so rowdy and violent with each other, it LITERALLY WAS Jerry-Springer-Across-the-Pond and that's an insult to America's most methamphetamine-injected trailer-park vermin. There was a recent episode in which one guest broke another's nose with a headbutt on live TV and there was blood spilling all over. It went to the UK's criminal court system so I assume it was real.

Oh boy, I wish the Kyle show had subtitles because those chav/hooligans' noise is complete gibberish to anybody with a non-incinerated brain. Those Kyle guests' gibberish accent is so innocent of consonant sounds, everything they say is this slobbering, warbling string of vowel-yodeling. Like some yowling animal in heat.

There must be hundreds of eps. of Jeremy Kyle on YT if anyone's interested in verifying my claims about these loathsome hooligan/chav/whatever being UK's gutter life. Seriously, if think you've seen inbred white trash on Springer, the Kyle show will re-define the word for you.

That is crazy thing about it. The guy clearly knew what he was in for when he went on. He was just so arrogant he thought he could beat a lie detector test just by sheer will of not wanting people to know the truth

For several years on YouTube, I've been constantly watching Britain's Jeremy Kyle show. And there's a simple reason I call it "Jerry-Springer-Across-the-Pond"; the tracksuit-wearing, booze-damaged, drooling vegetable, incoherent THINGS I've seen on that show look like the product of 10 consecutive generations of brother-sister fucking with some barnyard animals thrown in to give their gene-pools some extra spice. These violent-animal Jeremy Kyle guests look as though they have A LOT of soccer riots and A LOT of jail time in their past, present and future.

Anyway, it just got canceled forever because a guest recently committed suicide after the show. It's a shame because in recent years Jeremy Kyle's scummy, genetically-disfigured non-humans were getting so rowdy and violent with each other, it LITERALLY WAS Jerry-Springer-Across-the-Pond and that's an insult to America's most methamphetamine-injected trailer-park vermin. There was a recent episode in which one guest broke another's nose with a headbutt on live TV and there was blood spilling all over. It went to the UK's criminal court system so I assume it was real.

Oh boy, I wish the Kyle show had subtitles because those chav/hooligans' noise is complete gibberish to anybody with a non-incinerated brain. Those Kyle guests' gibberish accent is so innocent of consonant sounds, everything they say is this slobbering, warbling string of vowel-yodeling. Like some yowling animal in heat.

There must be hundreds of eps. of Jeremy Kyle on YT if anyone's interested in verifying my claims about these loathsome hooligan/chav/whatever being UK's gutter life. Seriously, if think you've seen inbred white trash on Springer, the Kyle show will re-define the word for you.

Why the fuck would you even WANT to watch something like that?

Good fuckin' riddance.

Good fuckin' riddance.

Some people like to see the train wrecks, like you, in action. Living vicariously i believe it is called.

Good fuckin' riddance.

Some people like to see the train wrecks, like you, in action. Living vicariously i believe it is called.

Well, what I've seen on either Springer or Kyle trash TV certainly makes my own life seem a lot better. So in a cynical sense it does brighten my day.

Good fuckin' riddance.

Well, what I've seen on either Springer or Kyle trash TV certainly makes my own life seem a lot better. So in a cynical sense it does brighten my day.

Bizarre way to look at things. I dunno, I can't watch misery. Maybe it's an empathy thing.
That's a major reason I don't go to movies.

Forum List

Back