My favorite headline today (so far):

well, no one can say they engaged in false advertising.

True dat!

I wonder if it would help "sales" if they post that edition on their door?

The killing weapon?
article-2101399-11BF6B79000005DC-296_306x390.jpg

My heart just skipped a beat, looking at it.

Diner suffers cardiac arrest while eating a Triple Bypass Burger in restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill
-- Heart Attack Grill customer in Las Vegas suffers cardiac arrest eating Triple Bypass Burger | Mail Online

It's not funny.

But its really very funny.

Stop equivocating, dammit. It's funny as hell!!

A long time ago, a used car dealer advertised his low prices with these words: “steal these cars without going to jail.” Well, someone took the dealer at his word and used the newspaper ad as a defense to auto theft. Of course, it didn't work and the guy went to jail. Sad? No, funny as hell!!

Humor is undiminished by attendant circumstances. Humor puts life into perspective and should never be constrained. Humor is the counterweight to life's trials and tribulations; therefore it should be sought with gusto and appreciated wherever found.

Life is precious, death the ultimate sadness; however, I would not fault those who laugh heartily at a farting corpse (I've heard it can happen).

“Diner suffers cardiac arrest while eating a Triple Bypass Burger in restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill.” LMAO!

Forum List

Back