My FDNY son’s death on 9/11 was more than just ‘something’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
She came here from Somalia. She was educated here. We took care of her. And now she’s saying 911 was nothing?

You can take the pig out of the barnyard but you can't take the barnyard out of the pig.

What Congresswoman Ilhan Omar said about Sept. 11 was disgraceful.

She dismissed thousands of people being murdered like it was an everyday occurrence when she said “some people did something.”

On 9/11/01 my son, firefighter Jimmy Riches was murdered along with close to 3,000 American citizens by Muslim terrorists.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

She came here from Somalia. She was educated here. We took care of her. And now she’s saying 911 was nothing?

You can take the pig out of the barnyard but you can't take the barnyard out of the pig.

She dismissed thousands of people being murdered like it was an everyday occurrence when she said “some people did something.”

On 9/11/01 my son, firefighter Jimmy Riches was murdered along with close to 3,000 American citizens by Muslim terrorists.

Purge, what did she say... in context? All I get is "some people did something." from the NYPost article and I have not heard the Omar quote. And God help the Riches family, and all the others, especially those still seeking the remains of loved ones. I can only imagine the pain.

Purge, what did she say... in context? All I get is "some people did something." from the NYPost article and I have not heard the Omar quote. And God help the Riches family, and all the others, especially those still seeking the remains of loved ones. I can only imagine the pain.
Here is the small video Google if you want the full text

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” said Omar, one of two Muslim women serving in Congress.

Forum List

Back