My female cousin found out about one of my fetishes on Facebook

so annoyed and embarrassed

started a topic about fetishes
So the topic was active all afternoon and all of a sudden this person responds to my topic and it turns out to be my cousin
tango_face_surprise.png

So now I am annoyed and embarrassed because I dont want any member of my family knowing about what I like behind closed doors. Damm is there any group on FB where I dont know anyone????

Now I can't even look her in the eye at the next family gathering
To me, there is no reason for you to feel embarrassed, if people do not like the way that you really are, that is their own problem. Since its your life that you are living, the way that you see fit is how you should be living it instead of how they see fit.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So the topic was active all afternoon and all of a sudden this person responds to my topic and it turns out to be my cousin
tango_face_surprise.png

So now I am annoyed and embarrassed because I dont want any member of my family knowing about what I like behind closed doors. Damm is there any group on FB where I dont know anyone????

Common sense isn't so common.

If you have a secret, that you don't want to be made publicly known, then posting about it in a public forum is really not so good an idea, now is it?

tango_face_surprise.png

Common sense isn't so common.

If you have a secret, that you don't want to be made publicly known, then posting about it in a public forum is really not so good an idea, now is it?

i see now I just have to go FetishBook and be done with it

There are no secrets on the internet. I don't understand the fascination of putting private stuff on the web, many people have been jammed up. That said, at least the fetish wasn't something like having sex with cars.

I think we all recognize the reality of fbjs mental illness..

Last edited:
Just one of your fetishes? You still going with your iphone keeps dropping in your lap and taking pics?

tango_face_surprise.png

You may want to consider this:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back