'My Friend And Comrade In The Black Panther Party': Illinois Dem Rep Bobby Rush Remembers Fred Hampton

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The U.S. government got away with murdering Fred Hampton 53 years ago last week, December 4

Has the US government issued an official apology yet?

Something along the lines of "Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party"?

Has the US government issued an official apology yet?

Something along the lines of "Sorry I ruined your Black Panther party"?
Obama has never mentioned Hampton, as far as i know

There’s an old tweet from one account claiming the Biden administration is going to rename FBI HQ after Fred Hampton — a pretty ludicrous claim I haven’t seen anywhere else

There’s an old tweet from one account claiming the Biden administration is going to rename FBI HQ after Fred Hampton — a pretty ludicrous claim I haven’t seen anywhere else

As much as an organization like the Black Panther Party offends my lilly-white ass, the US government is far worse if the FBI or CIA were involved in subversion and murder of Black Liberation Theology groups like those.

See? I'm not as "racist" as some folks think I am. Like they say, "Any enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Meh, oddly enough I never had any issues with them. I prefer knowing where people stand. It makes target acquisition so much easier if they decide to get rowdy. ;)

Meh, oddly enough I never had any issues with them. I prefer knowing where people stand. It makes target acquisition so much easier if they decide to get rowdy. ;)

Dude. You should be ashamed of yourself for having such an unfair advantage.

That's not very "sporting" of you, now is it?

:laughing0301:

You should watch a great movie on what went down in this man's life, and how the Chicago police shot him in his bed over 50 times. It's a well done film, well acted, well scripted, and the traitor who sold him out for a few shillings couldn't live with himself. He eventually offed himself by running into interstate traffic.

Forum List

Back