My friend was banned from Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I stick by my friends...so I am done with Hannity.I am here to share my views as a fiscal conservative, libertarian.....Looking forward to a great time in here.

i never got banned from hannity, no matter how hard i tried.

When I get to Heaven

dog.gif

can I have my testicles back?

OH! it's about Del...

LOL!

I have discovered (somewhat to my surprise) that Del has a sense of humor.

And that's a good thing for you, Jen!

:lol:

LOL!

I have discovered (somewhat to my surprise) that Del has a sense of humor.

And that's a good thing for you, Jen!

:lol:

true

but I don't care any more

Does that mean you're going to promise to leave again? And then lie and come back? Lyings not very Christian of you.

Oh was that when I started a whole thread about how this place might not be the place for me?

Oh wait...that was you.

true

but I don't care any more

Does that mean you're going to promise to leave again? And then lie and come back? Lyings not very Christian of you.

Oh was that when I started a whole thread about how this place might not be the place for me?

Oh wait...that was you.

Actually, what I said is I might not be cut out for this shit anymore.. Amazingly enough, that was right after you guys arrived. Then I figured, why should I leave some place I've been a part of from almost day 1 just because your pathetic ass can't manage to stay a member of any other board, so have to flock here and cause trouble.

And I stick by my friends...so I am done with Hannity.I am here to share my views as a fisdcal conservative, libertarian.....Looking forward to a great time in here.

:doubt: Which friend? Currently, we have too many knuckleheads from Hannity, with only a few cool people thrown in.

I will leave it up to her to say who she is....but she was unfairly banned last week and I am not the only one who decided enough was enough, and left.

She, BTW, is liberal...and a good adversary for me on the boards

I had just went over to look at hannity's site. I didn't really find anything of interest but didn't really look too much either, but if they ban people simply because they don't see eye to eye with Hannity or the moderators, I can't imagine it being all that enjoyable to post over there.

This place would be a frigging bore if everyone agreed on every subject.

Think I'll stay here and disagree with the liberals, new and old, for a while. Whoever she is, I for one welcome her.

Immie

Oh wait...that was you.

Actually, what I said is I might not be cut out for this shit anymore.. Amazingly enough, that was right after you guys arrived. Then I figured, why should I leave some place I've been a part of from almost day 1 just because your pathetic ass can't manage to stay a member of any other board, so have to flock here and cause trouble.

and what did I say exactly? "I promise to leave"...no I don't think I ever said that, so who's lying...and while we're at it, who lied with a huge neg rep accusing me of plagerizing?

oh yeah, we forget what we want to, don't we.

Unlike you, I'm not a paid blog spin doctor. :lol:

Wish I was... Christmas is coming.

Immie
hell, i wish someone would pay me for my posts
LOL

I just finished reading this thread... I thought you didn't care about your post count?

Let's see at nearly 20k in posts you could make a fortune. Then again, think of what it would be like if they paid you by the character? Hell, we might actually get more than 10 words per post from you! That would be amazing! ;)

Immie

Wish I was... Christmas is coming.

Immie
LOL

I just finished reading this thread... I thought you didn't care about your post count?

Let's see at nearly 20k in posts you could make a fortune. Then again, think of what it would be like if they paid you by the character? Hell, we might actually get more than 10 words per post from you! That would be amazing! ;)

Immie
post COUNT
LOL
but it would be nice to get paid for this
lol

LOL

Immie
post COUNT
LOL
lol

Wow!! Twelve words that time... I see you're practicing for the big leagues. :lol:

BTW LOL doesn't count as a word. It's an abbreviation and I was all set to tell you that it has to be in the dictionary to count like in Scrabble. But, I went to dictionary.com and they actually have it! So that blew that out of the water.

Immie

Immie
post COUNT
LOL
lol

Wow!! Twelve words that time... I see you're practicing for the big leagues. :lol:

BTW LOL doesn't count as a word. It's an abbreviation and I was all set to tell you that it has to be in the dictionary to count like in Scrabble. But, I went to dictionary.com and they actually have it! So that blew that out of the water.

Immie
since when has it been established you must meet a minumum word count to be a valid post?

post COUNT
LOL
lol

Immie
since when has it been established you must meet a minumum word count to be a valid post?

It hasn't but if you want to get paid the big bucks, you have to learn to spiel the crap like a politician. The more words that say absolutely nothing the better.

Immie

Immie

It hasn't but if you want to get paid the big bucks, you have to learn to spiel the crap like a politician. The more words that say absolutely nothing the better.

Immie
ah, i see your point now

Immie

Immie

Are you saying....baffle em' with bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back