My friend's analogy between Trump and Mormonism

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He said the simile above is very clear. He, of the two choices, is emotionally drawn to Trump, just as he is to the LDS Church. Then, he says, they both do dumb things that make not want to affiliate with either of them. The dumb outweighs the good for him. I pointed out HRC does dumb things, too. He dropped his head and sighed.

He said the simile above is very clear. He, of the two choices, is emotionally drawn to Trump, just as he is to the LDS Church. Then, he says, they both do dumb things that make not want to affiliate with either of them. The dumb outweighs the good for him. I pointed out HRC does dumb things, too. He dropped his head and sighed.
Your friend and I have something in common.

When I read your posts, I often drop my head and sigh in disbelief.

I think of Trump more like George W. Bush. Bush had to rely on right wing neocons because he didn't know anything about the middle east. It was a blunder going in, a blunder disbanding the Iraqi military, which later became Isis. And then Republicans helped Iraq write a terrible national constitution which made Islam the national religion and states all laws are based on Islam. The opposite of what he should have done.

But he did have experience with economics. Of course that too was a disaster, but not the disaster of Iraq.

Trump has no experience on anything. He will rely on the GOP who helped him get elected. His disasters will make Bush's look like small mistakes.

But you have to admit, Bush did begin to realize what he had done at the very end of his second administration. And that's why he is pretty much in hiding today. Clinton didn't hide and neither will Obama.

• Banned

Of course you feel that way, because you suffer from a dark paranoia and fear. Because you can't tell the truth, you think others are always lying. That is only your inner you and its fears to which you are responding.

Of course you feel that way, because you suffer from a dark paranoia and fear. Because you can't tell the truth, you think others are always lying. That is only your inner you and its fears to which you are responding.
Now you think you are a psychologist.

Jake you must face facts my friend. You need mental help.

Remember buddy the 'vast right wing' is a figment of your imagination. You can go outside now. It is okay.

• Banned

Now you think you are a psychologist. Jake you must face facts my friend. You need mental help. Remember buddy the 'vast right wing' is a figment of your imagination. You can go outside now. It is okay.
:lol: And you play psychologist. It's all right. You are in your safe space on the Board.

Last edited:
We must understand that Jake was not affected by Globalism so he doesn't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back