My God, I found a white man, that speaks truths.....call in the press!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Rules state ----

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Threads can be moved or closed if you don't put some effort into it..

tigerred59

Last edited by a moderator:
donald-trump-blacks-love-me.png

So what in the hell specifically does he want whites to do to correct all the wrongs whites have done in the past. He had nothing. In fact, his rant was about whites being the excuse for most all the wrongs of the past. He had absolutely nothing constructive to say.

Blame whitey, that's all he had.

White Guilt solves nothing.

All it has done is made things even worse.

Did you listen to it? Did he have anything to say, that didn't boil down to We bad, and we need to pay for the sins of our ancestors?

White Guilt solves nothing.

All it has done is made things even worse.

Did you listen to it? Did he have anything to say, that didn't boil down to We bad, and we need to pay for the sins of our ancestors?
Got about half way through.
I listened to the whole thing (guess in bored). Correll is correct, he didn't have anything to say other than whites are bad.

White Guilt solves nothing. All it has done is made things even worse.
I listened to the whole thing (guess in bored). Correll is correct, he didn't have anything to say other than whites are bad.
Future college professor, I assume.

Me, or the dude in the video?

Me, or the dude in the video?
:laugh:

The guy in the video.

The video sounds like an average day in class.

Forum List

Back