My hat offended a Leftist

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
1597677679853.png
= NOT this hat

I was at the beach and a leftist asked me about my hat.

1597677714008.png
= THIS HAT (mine is older and more wrinkled but you get the idea).

He asked if it was a Duke hat, which it was. The Leftist (who was very fat btw - so prime COVID-19 candidate) then proceeded to tell me that it is an elitist school for whites. My wife just laughed and we ignored him but if she were not there, we would have some nasty words. Is this what this world is coming to?!?!?!?

View attachment 376107 = NOT this hat

View attachment 376108 = THIS HAT (mine is older and more wrinkled but you get the idea).

He asked if it was a Duke hat, which it was. The Leftist (who was very fat btw - so prime COVID-19 candidate) then proceeded to tell me that it is an elitist school for whites. My wife just laughed and we ignored him but if she were not there, we would have some nasty words. Is this what this world is coming to?!?!?!?
This world is coming to an end thanks to democrat pos.

View attachment 376108 = THIS HAT (mine is older and more wrinkled but you get the idea).

There are plenty of valid reasons to hate Duke, mostly for them being Duke.

Other reasons are not needed.

It sounds like this guy was a REAL a**hole. Your wife being there most likely saved him from getting his fat ass kicked by you.

This world is coming to an end thanks to democrat pos.
Yep, it sure SEEMS like it, doesn't it?

That settles it. I'll never wear my Aunt Jemima hat again.

What school does he think elitist whites should go to then?

Yes. Don't touch the creatures. They're often diseased. They don't bathe very frequently and they have sex with their own gender.

Don't wear them every day but I wear my MAGA hats around and nobody bothers me at all. In fact I get lots of thumbs up and smiles. I must go to the wrong places or something. Sometimes I get a slimey feral looking hood rat animal give me a bug eyed look when I wear my red white and blue bandana mask, but they don't like it when I stare back at them and the quickly turn away. I don't put stickers on my cars, of any kind, so I don't know what would happen there, but I've got cameras front and back so whoever screwed with my car would find themselves having to beg me not to file charges even after I school them on a few thnigs I've learned to do over the years. Most people should know that feral animals like the George Floyds and Michael Johnsons and most other hood rats are wimpering cowards in real life, which is why they hide behind guns and gangs.

Aunt Jemima's family resented the commies portraying her as a negative stereotype, which she wasn't, just the opposite; wish I had one of her hats, and a t shirt as well. I would wear it over to @Asclepia's house and laugh at him through the basement windows.

Aunt Jemima's family resented the commies portraying her as a negative stereotype, which she wasn't, just the opposite; wish I had one of her hats, and a t shirt as well. I would wear it over to @Asclepia's house and laugh at him through the basement windows.
Assfaceias lives in Oakland.

Aka the place the Raiders fled from.....

1597680687635.png

I'm gonna' have a hat made that says "SUCK A DICK, NEGRO".

I'm sick and fucking tired of their bullshit...

Last edited:

Assfaceias lives in Oakland.

Aka the place the Raiders fled from.....

View attachment 376120

I've been there many times; used to live in SAnta Clara but went over to Oakland for the southern food and BBQ joints. I used to laugh when the 'native Califoryuns would all tell me I was all rayciss n stuff cuz you know all Texans were, but they never would go with me to Oakland, except the Nigerian engineer who didn't mind. In fact they were terrified of nearly every minority, especially the Asians, most racist people on the planet besides black people.

People don't mind their own business anymore.
When someone intrudes I ask them in a loud booming voice, "Do I know you?".
They always say, No.
Next, I always say, "Then STFU!".

But I rarely have to use this cause I'm scary looking and people rarely intrude on me.

It doesn't take much to offend lefties these days, a hat, a bumper sticker, an old C/W/ battle flag, the 2nd Amendment and a freaking statue is all it takes. Ordinarily it's no big deal to piss them off but annoying a leftie can get you killed these days

I'm gonna' have a hat made that says "SUCK A DICK, NEGRO".

I'm sick and fucking tired of their bullshit...
Actually the man what white...which made it really interesting.

Forum List

Back