My hat offended a Leftist

20200817_092621.jpg

View attachment 376107 = NOT this hat

I was at the beach and a leftist asked me about my hat.

View attachment 376108 = THIS HAT (mine is older and more wrinkled but you get the idea).

He asked if it was a Duke hat, which it was. The Leftist (who was very fat btw - so prime COVID-19 candidate) then proceeded to tell me that it is an elitist school for whites. My wife just laughed and we ignored him but if she were not there, we would have some nasty words. Is this what this world is coming to?!?!?!?

I'm gonna' have a hat made that says "SUCK A DICK, NEGRO".

I'm sick and fucking tired of their bullshit...
Actually the man what white...which made it really interesting.

Yeah, but I bet the hat will still get a leftist white guy spun up in a New York minute...

View attachment 376108 = THIS HAT (mine is older and more wrinkled but you get the idea).

He asked if it was a Duke hat, which it was. The Leftist (who was very fat btw - so prime COVID-19 candidate) then proceeded to tell me that it is an elitist school for whites. My wife just laughed and we ignored him but if she were not there, we would have some nasty words. Is this what this world is coming to?!?!?!?

The left has gone full retard, thanks to their TDS and CNN indoctrination. If these people are ever put in power again, we’ll lose all of our freedoms.

Yes. Don't touch the creatures. They're often diseased. They don't bathe very frequently and they have sex with their own gender.
Worst yet you don't know what gender they are screwing. They come up with new ones daily. I laugh at the chick that thinks, she is a deer.

Democrats are so racist you can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist.

"Wouldn't take you, huh? Well they do have a strict no fat asshole policy."
[/QUOTE]
Eh?

"Wouldn't take you, huh? Well they do have a strict no fat asshole policy."
Eh?
[/QUOTE]
Edited.

Forum List

Back