My humble prediction......

Yep. JFK had increased troop strength by almost 20 fold and gave no indication he was going to get out. Anyone who says he was is the same type of scholar who says no veterans were spit on. Such people as those are confirmation bias homers, nothing more.

Not if the economy turns around!!!

If we get a repeat of the late 90s, robust economy, federal surplus, abundance of jobs and no wars

We are going to keep her! I

Perhaps.......but a less tainted democrat who would continue successful economic policies could emerge from the large segments of minority politicians within the democrat party...Keep a close eye on Warren in 2020.
A Democrat that challenges Hillary?

We already know who they are!! And Sanders quit the party!!

Until recently (when Gingrich became Speaker of the House) Congress did its job, compromised and we got buy with the camel instead of the horse we needed. Compromise has given way to ideology and brinkmanship, leading to a contrived impeachment of President Clinton and gridlock during the past 7+ years. It 's time to admit the McConnel-Boehner/Ryan experiment is a failure and The Congress needs new leadership or we can expect four more years of malaise.

Of course, you're correct on most of the above......Whichever party wants to be credible, must yield to some form of compromise and lets cut out the mistakes we've made on our economy...we must admit that:

• Trickle-down does not work;
  • Banks are too damn big and powerful
  • Trade agreements cannot be made by greedy business enterprises
  • Our health system sucks while being ridiculously expensive
  • Our infrastructure CAN be fixed
  • ....and we can make our economy THRIVE if we stop listening to oil/coal barons and embrace the reality of global warming and address the alternative energy options.
You must think the corporations have no say!!

Tell us, you talk of compromise. What does the business sector gets in return? What! They kiss your butt!!

Compromise must be a leftist fantasy!!

A Democrat that challenges Hillary?

We already know who they are!! And Sanders quit the party!!

Actually, I strongly believe that the Clinton dominance is waning and any serious opponent (which obviously rules Trump out) would have given her a very, very difficult road to the oval office. Be it for health reasons or the old, "I want to spend more time with my grand kids".....I believe that Hillary is a one-termer.....an act that could actually STRENGTHEN the democrat party "brand".

Tell us, you talk of compromise. What does the business sector gets in return? What! They kiss your butt!!

You're becoming unhinged...Slow down and state your case a bit more coherently.

Every thing you want is anti business!

Trickle down is tax breaks and subsidy for corps

The few Banks are in control of a small, easy to manipulate market.

I have to go, bb in 30 min

Like George H W Bush and Jimmy Carter?

More like
FDR
Truman
Ike
Kennedy/Johnson
Nixon
Reagan
Clinton
Bush II
Obama

If animal hater and beagle abuser Johnson had not engineered the events on the grassy knolls on November 23rd, 1963, there would not have ever been a "Kennedy/Johnson" situation, There would have never been a loss of 58,000 of American lives in Viet Nam, there would have never been "those ni66ers will vote Democrat for the next 200 years", and there would not be a Democrat admiration of Hillary Clinton as there was an undeserved admiration of the ultimate racist, Lyndon Baines Johnson. The Democratic Party would have remained a party of political competition, not a party of personal destruction, of hate and envy and deceitful corruption.

What happened on the 23rd?

The fact that I made a mistake on the key board and punched 23rd instead of the 22nd gives comfort only to idiots like you.

The animal abuser racist assassination planner remains the same.

Oh; okay.

Trump supporter…am I right?

You are wrong. As usual.

Republicans will get pounded in the 2016 election

The reasons will be running an unelectable candidate, alienating Hispanics and other minorities and losing the women's vote by historic proportions

They will analyze what happened and blame the media, claim Trump was not conservative enough and that Hillary cheated

They will run Cruz in 2020...Rinse/Repeat

Excellent analogy, Mr. Rightwinger. Whoever is elected, and I shudder with chills even in this 100 degree heat, will only serve one term.

Republicans will get pounded in the 2016 election

The reasons will be running an unelectable candidate, alienating Hispanics and other minorities and losing the women's vote by historic proportions

They will analyze what happened and blame the media, claim Trump was not conservative enough and that Hillary cheated

They will run Cruz in 2020...Rinse/Repeat

Excellent analogy, Mr. Rightwinger. Whoever is elected, and I shudder with chills even in this 100 degree heat, will only serve one term.

Forgive me folks, I'm a bit confused with the above.....So, it is speculated that Cruz runs and loses, so who is then the democrat opponent if not Hillary, and would that then give her a second term?

More like
FDR
Truman
Ike
Kennedy/Johnson
Nixon
Reagan
Clinton
Bush II
Obama

If animal hater and beagle abuser Johnson had not engineered the events on the grassy knolls on November 23rd, 1963, there would not have ever been a "Kennedy/Johnson" situation, There would have never been a loss of 58,000 of American lives in Viet Nam, there would have never been "those ni66ers will vote Democrat for the next 200 years", and there would not be a Democrat admiration of Hillary Clinton as there was an undeserved admiration of the ultimate racist, Lyndon Baines Johnson. The Democratic Party would have remained a party of political competition, not a party of personal destruction, of hate and envy and deceitful corruption.

What happened on the 23rd?

The fact that I made a mistake on the key board and punched 23rd instead of the 22nd gives comfort only to idiots like you.

The animal abuser racist assassination planner remains the same.

Oh; okay.

Trump supporter…am I right?

You are wrong. As usual.

My bad. Most conspiracy crackpots are Trump enablers.

Carry on.

So far there has not been a single voice to refute my historically proven contention in post #9.

So, reluctantly, I admit that since America has gone pitifully and regretfully soft and politically correct, there may be a politically correct exemption to the rule, and followed the idiocy of the "FIRST BLACK" president, there will be an equally false and idiotic rush to elect the "FIRST FEMALE" president, there may be a possibility that Democrats may achieved that they never achieved before and get Hillary elected.

Don't get me wrong, I am not taking anything for granted, like taking the black vote by Democrats granted. It only happens when both the takers and the takees are fools and lasts only until the the takees see that they were taken not only for granted, but also for fools of Democratic proportions.

And, since we are talking about predictions, I predict that regardless of the results on election night, Hillary will functionally keel over regardless of the results.

Mixed feelings on your retort, my friend.....As a democrat, but FIRST as a loyal and caring American, I certainly hope that a reasonable alternative will arise for the DNC in 2020, and that Clinton will have enough integrity left in her system to call it quits after 4 years in the oval office.

Unless they are driven from office like LBJ, a sitting president never passes up a shot at a second term

All the factors that make Hillary unbeatable in 2016 will still be there in 2020....Women's vote, Hispanic vote, a batshit crazy Republican base

LBJ had only himself to blame for his troubles.

LBJ listened to his advisors on Vietnam ....I think JFK would have done the same thing

nonsense.
Nope, JFK listened to his advisers, as did LBJ. The dem would have grown the war.

That's a baseless assumption on your part

And, since we are talking about predictions, I predict that regardless of the results on election night, Hillary will functionally keel over regardless of the results.

Give it a rest, FJO....Like Trump, you're a "legend" in your own half brain.

Every thing you want is anti business!

Trickle down is tax breaks and subsidy for corps

The few Banks are in control of a small, easy to manipulate market.

I have to go, bb in 30 min

Sorry, I am back

3. Unless unions speak up, or if there are large sectors of the American market being hurt, Trade agreements will be dictated by businesses.

4. Skip this. The insurance companies have committed on this. The insurance market is going to fold due to runaway prices. The middle class eventually will not buy health insurance forcing true UHC. The rising cost of health care will see to this.

5. Skip this--everyone needs improved infrastructure. Don't understand why Congress drags its feet on this one.

6. Without cheaper Technology, we are stuck with fossil fuel. The only good point to this is that we could switch to natural gas which burns cleaner and we are blessed an abundance of. But it is not as clean as Solar, etc.

You need corporations to agree to these changes. If you can't, then do not expect many Congress critters to support you.

If you could give something in return, or keep them from cutting into their profits, then you can convince the corporations to help.

OK, I will try.

First of all I never would say crap like: "My bad"

If I ever had to apologize for anything I would say "my mistake".

Second of all offer me a reasonable counter argument to what I said in post #9,

Third, because I know you can't and neither of your regressive cohorts could, fuck you and all of them, right along with them.

Unless they are driven from office like LBJ, a sitting president never passes up a shot at a second term

All the factors that make Hillary unbeatable in 2016 will still be there in 2020....Women's vote, Hispanic vote, a batshit crazy Republican base

LBJ listened to his advisors on Vietnam ....I think JFK would have done the same thing

nonsense.
Nope, JFK listened to his advisers, as did LBJ. The dem would have grown the war.

It's a conclusive point based on all the evidence.

Your assumption is baseless is the point, pw.

This November we will elect perhaps the most tainted politician to the WH in modern times, Hillary Clinton...sending to the dumpster the only worst candidate than she.....Trumpster.

However, Clinton's term will be so ridden with past corruption allegations that Hillary will only serve a one-term and in 2020 both sides of the aisle will have learned a lesson and propose 2 much more serious and less flawed candidates.

Accusations are just that until they are proven true. The Reich wing of the Republican party has had a Clinton fiesta going on for the past 25 years. Hundreds of millions of TAXPAYER dollars have been spent on investigating on everything or anything to do with anything the Clinton's have had anything to do with, and those Accusations and Investigations have come up with ZIPPO. A good article describing this 25 year hate of the Clinton's is here.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

So we can honestly say that Hillary Clinton is the most VETTED candidate in this nations history. So I suspect she will get a 2nd term. The Democrat party will not try and primary Hillary Clinton.

Until the Republican party can get back to the days of Lincoln and Reagan, (and stop campaigning on already U.S. settled Supreme court decisions,) & get rid of some of these Tea Party and anti-Establishment nut cases--they will continue to lose National elections from here on out.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Yep. JFK had increased troop strength by almost 20 fold and gave no indication he was going to get out. Anyone who says he was is the same type of scholar who says no veterans were spit on. Such people as those are confirmation bias homers, nothing more.

nonsense.

You're full of shit.

The man is dead and up until his death while president did everything he could to slow walk the start of the Vietnam war. I believe JFK's assination was the result of his refusal to allow the airforce to provide air support for the disastrous bay of pigs invasion and slow walking the start of the Vietnam war.

You proved yourself to be a certifiably insane idiot.

I am through with you, not that I ever noticed that all your response to any and all of my posts were a rating of "FUNNY" from your diseased and sick mind, able contribute nothing to the conversation.

Until and whenever you have anything worthwhile to add to the debate, fuck off.

nonsense.

You're full of shit.

The man is dead and up until his death while president did everything he could to slow walk the start of the Vietnam war. I believe JFK's assination was the result of his refusal to allow the airforce to provide air support for the disastrous bay of pigs invasion and slow walking the start of the Vietnam war.
Thank you. In fact, JFK increased troop strength to over 13,000 in SV, approved the creation of the green beanies so that a new type of counter insurgency tool could be employed in SV, and only fool tools think JFK was wacked over BoP and SV. You are certifiable.

Forum List

Back