My kids won't be anywhere near a public school tomorrow...

The left is lining them up to be mowed down again.

#Enough: US students plan mass walkout to call for gun control

I just spent hours on facebook telling a couple of small communities that the walkouts, which their local papers and educators as peddling as "not about gun control"...are about gun control..and the whole world knows it..just as they know exactly where all of our unprotected kids will be across this nation for a full 17 minutes. Holding hands outside their schools.

Keep your kids safe, keep your kids home. Public schools are the most dangerous place in the world for American kids.
Of course they won't be anywhere near a public school....that goes without saying.

good Lord, now you're quoting aljazeera dot com..?? :eusa_doh:

I'm showing that it's news in the Arab world.
They're spreading the word that there will be unarmed school kids standing outside their schools waiting for someone to gun them down tomorrow.

Which is exactly what the *organizers* want.
And you were so very very hopeful....Such disappointment that nothing happened.....not without Morgan Roof trying tho.....Dylann Roof's sister arrested for having drugs and weapons at school - CNN

Cartoon-World Agenda

But, but when that happened in South Park, dozens of people died. A kid accidentally kicked off his shoe while doing a dance before a crowd in an auditorium. It hit a light fixture and started a fire! To be safe, we should ban dancing.

absolutely. And electricity.

The left would go for it, I'm sure.

I am curious----was there any negative fall-out from sending the kids out to wander the streets in the middle of the day?

I just spent hours on facebook telling a couple of small communities that the walkouts, which their local papers and educators as peddling as "not about gun control"...are about gun control..and the whole world knows it..just as they know exactly where all of our unprotected kids will be across this nation for a full 17 minutes. Holding hands outside their schools.

Keep your kids safe, keep your kids home. Public schools are the most dangerous place in the world for American kids.
It's 3/15 and it looks like they came through unscathed.

It's 3/15 and it looks like they came through unscathed.

I did not hear anything-----but I was apprehensive. -----I consider the whole project UTTERLY IDIOTIC----kids were
told to "WALK OUT OF SCHOOL" !!!! I was a kid once-----
OF COURSE I WOULD BE DELIGHTED-------I even liked fire drills. I am sure the idiots who planned this useless exercise will call it a GREAT SUCCESS because the KIDS DID IT. with delight

I am curious----was there any negative fall-out from sending the kids out to wander the streets in the middle of the day?

VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People'

Aside from that, they turned into a mob in a couple of places and smashed some windshields.

It could have been much worse. maybe the one #enough has planned for the Obama Nation NEXT month will get someone killed.

Our enemies, the ones organizing this garbage, are hoping so.

Cartoon-World Agenda

But, but when that happened in South Park, dozens of people died. A kid accidentally kicked off his shoe while doing a dance before a crowd in an auditorium. It hit a light fixture and started a fire! To be safe, we should ban dancing.

absolutely. And electricity.

The left would go for it, I'm sure.
From Childhood on, a Couch Potato Gets His Brains Peeled

Timmy Treadwell had watched too many Yogi Bear cartoons.

Forum List

Back