My man on ESPN Scott Van Pelt has tested positive for Covid and wont be on the air for a while

Nobody cares.

If a tree fell on ESPN, would it make a sound?

As it stands, they should require you to test positive TWICE before saying you have Covid, I have little confidence in these tests. ZERO in the 15 minute antigen test.

How come Molly can test Positive? I hate that dumb Bitch

Yea, and the PCR tests aren't being used correctly. It's all a sham.

this really fucks up my sunday night because he was the one I watched after sunday night football

this really fucks up my sunday night because he was the one I watched after sunday night football

Well, yell at the NFL in being idiots with this whole Covid thing. Tell them to stop using these fraudulent tests on players and staff and announcers. There is no reason to make someone self isolate if they are not sick. It is just madness.

Well, yell at the NFL in being idiots with this whole Covid thing. Tell them to stop using these fraudulent tests on players and staff and announcers. There is no reason to make someone self isolate if they are not sick. It is just madness.

Molly and Samantha Ponder need to test positive

Forum List

Back