My Memorial Day

Along with honoring the dead how about a day of celebration for those who opposed wars and in the case of Vietnam in particular, helped end wars SAVING veteran lives?
No one opposes war more than any combat veteran, but any combat veteran would do it all over again if necessary. It's called - Duty - Honor - Country. There is a day of celebration for war opponents who desecrate the veterans. It's called Judgement Day.
I'm a combat veteran and you are full of shit...
Those of us 17 and 18 year olds joined up for money to become college educated, see the world and challenge ourselves, we never thought of any stupid assed glory about fighting and dyeing so that rich bitched could get richer from our blood and naivety.

The only honor was covering your squads back so that they were safe and that code came from the necessity of survival and friendship.

When the smoke cleared, most of us wish we were home. We only stayed because of our friends and comrades.

I truly appreciate anyone who seeks a resolution to conflict other than war so on this Memorial Day I also salute those who decry war.
Idiot
You served when and where...if it wasn't an Infantry Unit don't even bother.
Along with honoring the dead how about a day of celebration for those who opposed wars and in the case of Vietnam in particular, helped end wars SAVING veteran lives?
No one opposes war more than any combat veteran, but any combat veteran would do it all over again if necessary. It's called - Duty - Honor - Country. There is a day of celebration for war opponents who desecrate the veterans. It's called Judgement Day.
Those of us 17 and 18 year olds joined up for money to become college educated, see the world and challenge ourselves, we never thought of any stupid assed glory about fighting and dyeing so that rich bitched could get richer from our blood and naivety.

The only honor was covering your squads back so that they were safe and that code came from the necessity of survival and friendship.

When the smoke cleared, most of us wish we were home. We only stayed because of our friends and comrades.

I truly appreciate anyone who seeks a resolution to conflict other than war so on this Memorial Day I also salute those who decry war.
Idiot
reconmark , regardless of our different opinions, I do respect your service. But your attitude needs adjustment. I spent 3 years in combat as a Recon squad leader to platoon leader. One of those years was as an advisor to a RVN Infantry Bn. On my avi the 1st Cav patch has a diagonal black bar with 6 letters embroidered on it. That was my first battle. Called LZ X-Ray. Google it.
I respect the service of all who have served, however no attitude of mines needs adjustment, different individuals equal different opinions...

Now, now, Reconmark....don't rob these chickenhawks of their romantic notions of what it's like to do battle. They need to feel this surge of patriotism a few times per year.....so they can look at themselves in the mirror when they pull the lever for idiots who will send some of our kids to their death.
Looks like Debbie Downer didn't get the hint when a Mod deleted her post in the Memorial Day thread. Here she is again along with another idiot who thinks the military casualties being remembered today is funny.

Idiot

Idiot
reconmark , regardless of our different opinions, I do respect your service. But your attitude needs adjustment. I spent 3 years in combat as a Recon squad leader to platoon leader. One of those years was as an advisor to a RVN Infantry Bn. On my avi the 1st Cav patch has a diagonal black bar with 6 letters embroidered on it. That was my first battle. Called LZ X-Ray. Google it.
I respect the service of all who have served, however no attitude of mines needs adjustment, different individuals equal different opinions...
If you had any respect at all you would keep your sick opinion to yourself.

Now, now, Reconmark....don't rob these chickenhawks of their romantic notions of what it's like to do battle. They need to feel this surge of patriotism a few times per year.....so they can look at themselves in the mirror when they pull the lever for idiots who will send some of our kids to their death.
Looks like Debbie Downer didn't get the hint when a Mod deleted her post in the Memorial Day thread. Here she is again along with another idiot who thinks the military casualties being remembered today is funny.

Look at you....ya dumb shit. I'm a dude. I think every one of you nutters must fail at connecting dots.

I saw that some bitch whined about my accurate statement in that thread. That's what bitches do. You losers can't take it what someone sees through you. Go ahead....grab yourself a USA #1 giant foam finger and try to convince those around you that you are a real American.

Look at you....ya dumb shit. I'm a dude. I think every one of you nutters must fail at connecting dots.

I saw that some bitch whined about my accurate statement in that thread. That's what bitches do. You losers can't take it what someone sees through you. Go ahead....grab yourself a USA #1 giant foam finger and try to convince those around you that you are a real American.
You are a lying commie bitch.

Please respect this thread. Without having gone to war you could be speaking another language right now. Thank you for your service - even though you appear to have not understood what it was all about.
Pray tell...what language would that be???...please explain to me what I was fighting about before I was 20 years old.
German, Japanese, Russian or all of the above. If you don't know what you were fighting about, thats a pitiful shame.

Are you really that stupid??? Russia and Germany attacked America???

Please respect this thread. Without having gone to war you could be speaking another language right now. Thank you for your service - even though you appear to have not understood what it was all about.
Pray tell...what language would that be???...please explain to me what I was fighting about before I was 20 years old.
At 20, you could have been forgiven your youth and ignorance. Today, not so much...

Regardless -- Thank you for the service you rendered, even if it was rendered reluctantly.
Actually I made a very informed decision. money for college, a chance to see the world and the camaraderie of my fellow Marines.

Your assumption that my choice was made in ignorance because I didn't join due to propaganda is to be expected.

My choice was never reluctant, simply made without rose colored glasses.
Yes Russian. Have you heard of The Cold War?

We don't celebrate draft dodging cowards who ran off to Canada during the Viet Nam era. Let's keep our sentiments to those who died in service to our Country.

German, Japanese, Russian or all of the above. If you don't know what you were fighting about, thats a pitiful shame.

Are you really that stupid??? Russia and Germany attacked America???

At 20, you could have been forgiven your youth and ignorance. Today, not so much...

Regardless -- Thank you for the service you rendered, even if it was rendered reluctantly.
Actually I made a very informed decision. money for college, a chance to see the world and the camaraderie of my fellow Marines.

Your assumption that my choice was made in ignorance because I didn't join due to propaganda is to be expected.

My choice was never reluctant, simply made without rose colored glasses.
Yes Russian. Have you heard of The Cold War?
Not only heard of it but more informed of it than you...

Idiot

Idiot
Have some milk and a shot of "stfu!!!"

Sunni man, I spoke with a high level retired military person at a meeting some time ago and I told him that I was told that we won the Vietnam war because the N. Vietnamese contacted the White House giving their surrender. Rather than declare the victory - the President said we were withdrawing from the war. I want you to know that we won that war. When I told this retired military hero what I was told he said, It's true. He was a very close friend of one of the CIA Directors - there is more to the story and perhaps they will one day have the freedom to tell the world the truth but as of today it remains a secret. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Many sacrificed their lives in that war.
Sorry, but anyone who thinks the US won the Vietnam War is either on heavy drugs or is seriously deluded. ...... :cuckoo:
One day you'll learn the truth, Sunni man. I'm telling you it was confirmed to me by someone who would know. It's the truth. If it were not the truth I couldn't tell you it was. It's the truth!
If we won the war, why is there a Ho Chi Minh City and not Saigon?

What you did there and attempting here shows you to be a Debbie Downer, dude, and lumps you in with that satanic bitch who thinks dead soldiers and cops is a reason to laugh.

You should be ashamed.

Love this quote I just saw on FB.

Today is the day the US pretends it cares about dead soldiers. If they really cared there would be far fewer dead soldiers.

Go back to sucking that tit boy, leave the grown up stuff alone. You stfu.

Love this quote I just saw on FB.

Today is the day the US pretends it cares about dead soldiers. If they really cared there would be far fewer dead soldiers.
Another Debbie Downer in here to dishonor the memory our our fallen heroes. What is your defect?

For me, it is a Solemn Day of Recognition. I have not forgotten my Father's two cousins Sidney and Theodore KIA WWII.

Those Marines I served with at I Co. 3rd Bn 2nd Marines before we were ordered to different units in Vietnam.These Marines gave their lives Carl (my best friend) , Tiago (Navy Cross Posthumously), and Mike.

Those I served along side of at the 2nd Plt. C Co. 1st Bn 4th Marines in Vietnam: My Squad Leader Jim, Joe and Tom who never got the chance to be Veterans. Rest in Peace. Semper Fidelis

Semper Fi, Marine. From The Professor: Former radio-telegraph operator and member of Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC.

A Special Semper Fi to anyone who has ever worn a Marine Crops uniform or wanted to. And Semper Fi to all those who have ever worn the uniform of any branch of the military or who wanted to.

I salute you all.

Your mother's nipples are cracked, I'll come back later; you wanna be vet...

Scumbag fag

Scumbag fag
Yes you certainly are...

Scumbag fag
Yes you certainly are...
No retard you are.

Forum List

Back