My name is Debra ... hello everyone!

Are you a Fox News or Rush Limbaugh fan? I bet not

No, I am not a fan of Fox News or Rush Limbaugh ... or Sarah Palin (I threw that in for free). :)
Then please admit what you are. Nobody likes a centrist who can't pick a side. You are left of center. Maybe only slightly left but at least you're one of us and not one of them.

I love occasionally side with the right. Doesn't happen that often but it happens. Notice the right will never side with us

Maybe Debra thinks that's where the "center" ought to be?
Maybe the Lord sent me here to tell her she's wrong. Ever think of that?

No, it never crossed my mind.

No, I am not a fan of Fox News or Rush Limbaugh ... or Sarah Palin (I threw that in for free). :)
Then please admit what you are. Nobody likes a centrist who can't pick a side. You are left of center. Maybe only slightly left but at least you're one of us and not one of them.

I love occasionally side with the right. Doesn't happen that often but it happens. Notice the right will never side with us

Maybe you're not so bright and forgot this is an intro thread and you're supposed to be nice and welcome Debra instead of bringing in the political crap?

Last edited:

Maybe you''re not so bright and forgot this is an intro thread and you're supposed to be nice and welcome Debra instead of bringing in the political crap?
Oh. I thought after a day or so we'd start the fun. OK sorry. Sorry Debra.

Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.

Another right wing progressive rant ! you guys are just crawling out of the woodwork! Everyone knows the greatest joys in life begin with 135,000 dollar wedding cakes! (and you can have it and eat it too!)

( haha just practicing my hyperbole)

Welcome to the group! ( therapy)
Is there a such thing as a right-wing progressive?

The post wasnt a serious one,

Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.

Welcome to USMB, Debra K!

Thank you, Statistkhengst.

Welcome to USMB, Debra K!

Thank you, Statistkhengst.
Gern geschehen!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I don't want to choose based on which side may or may not have the funniest comedy act.

You might be onto something .. here's something I might have found in the sacred writings:

"Let them spread hate throughout the land and divide the people, the Lord sayeth, and they shall be rewarded."

I don't want to choose based on which side may or may not have the funniest comedy act.
I just pointed out on another thread that if trump, who they are all vehemently defending and supporting, doesn't get the nomination they have only themselves to blame. What us Democrats think doesn't matter until the GOP picks a candidate. Why they arguing with us? I don't want to help them vet their candidates.

My my my my my my my my poker face.

How come there isn't a music symbol? Like a musical note?

yes, dont judge us on our bad jokes, judge us only on our tattoos. :)

Notice 18 pages in how many guys to come to say hello to Deborah? Bunch of dogs

Notice 18 pages in how many guys to come to say hello to Deborah? Bunch of dogs

Yes Bunch of dogs I con-Cur

Give it up Sealy ..... you will never turn her to the Dark side !

(and the battle for Deborah's soul continues .....)

can we vomit now?

LOL is that enough? yes no? awwwwwwwww

joking

yes, dont judge us on our bad jokes, judge us only on our tattoos. :)

Ha ha. I'm not fond of tattoos.

Forum List

Back