my nephew lost his life tonight

Not sure that that is the reason....but you are pretty much an asshole. Maybe some quiet time....with some self reflection....would do you some good.

I wasn't sure what he was mad at, his nephew dying or the fact that he didn't know him or the family well enough that he had to stay at a motel. Or that he simply hates his daughter-in-law. Which is it?

And you just can't resist the chance to rub salt in an open wound can you... sheeeezuz... you vile fucking bitch... how shitty is your life that you feel you have to pull such bull shit to add to someone else's pain in a time like this.

FUCK OFF.

Sorry about your lose Gramps, it's double tough when it's children that have had their life cut short. It just isn't fair.

He just sounded like he was more pissed at staying at a motel. Jus' askin'. Why are you all freaking out? He even explained himself a little more, let your anger go.

I wasn't sure what he was mad at, his nephew dying or the fact that he didn't know him or the family well enough that he had to stay at a motel. Or that he simply hates his daughter-in-law. Which is it?

And you just can't resist the chance to rub salt in an open wound can you... sheeeezuz... you vile fucking bitch... how shitty is your life that you feel you have to pull such bull shit to add to someone else's pain in a time like this.

FUCK OFF.

Sorry about your lose Gramps, it's double tough when it's children that have had their life cut short. It just isn't fair.

He just sounded like he was more pissed at staying at a motel. Jus' askin'. Why are you all freaking out? He even explained himself a little more, let your anger go.
Go soak your head in a bucket of shit, dumbass.

FUCK OFF.

Go soak your head in a bucket of shit, dumbass.
Does that work for you?

I feel sorry for the people that live in that part of the country when they don't even have tornados. My gramps on my mothers side had a 5,000 acre wheat and corn farm in East Kansas. We visited it when I was around 6 years old just before the grandparents pooled a nd bought my dad and mom the place up on Orcas Island. I guess they wanted to give us the ranch in Kansas at first. THANK GOD they opted for Orcas. Gampa Berry decided to give the land back to the Native Americans taht had been working the land for him for 1 dollar. It was the most depressing place I've ever been to. Flat..no hills let alone the beautiful mountains I was used to viewing.. No lakes..streams.. dry as a bone. Hot (we went there in the Summer). Why people would want to live there voluntarily I don't have a clue.

ATTENTION !!! People of N. Texas.. OKLAHOMA, KANSAS..and Misery.. Pack up and leave !!!! California..Oregon..Washington are beautiful..NO TORNADOS or Hurricanes.. We have water..mountains...cheap electricity forever. You will love it here.

True story.

That is all.

Fuck that, we aint scared of no stinkin nados :cool:

Besides West coast is gonna sink into the pacific and mt st helens is going to blow up washinton and oregon.

OK everybody come but this ^ guy. He can stay there and pray away the tornados.. :lol:

If you try to make politics of today.... fuck you.

How did your nephew die? It seems many have assumed it was by a tornado, but you never said that.

I can only assume from flying debris. My ex sister in law does not speak with any of the family. Were it not for my ex mother in law I would have never known. She is a sweet old woman and I feel so sorry for her. Last I saw him he was a toddler.

FUCK OFF.

Have you ever considered that he was in shock and pain and therefore was posting things he normally wouldn't? Maybe he had too many drinks due to grief. Who knows. But I will say, using the nic of MOM insults every mother here.

Not sure that that is the reason....but you are pretty much an asshole. Maybe some quiet time....with some self reflection....would do you some good.

FUCK OFF.

You know, the way you and some others are speaking to Mom is more offensive to me than what Mom said. Mom noticed something awry and simply spoke up about it. Now Gramps has explained and it is out in the open why the mother of the child rejected him. She obviously has some strong resentment towards his side of the family. Frankly, I'm not sure why he expected her to react differently under the circumstances.

Do I have no sympathy for the child who died, and for his mother? Of course, I do, it goes without saying. And for all the others who lost their lives, children, adults and animals alike, and for the loved-ones who survived them. I don't know how people bear it.

Last edited:
Actually mom made some other comments on this thread that were even worse and the mods deleted them. I think it's a sickness for someone to sink that low when someone is dealing with grief. mom also has said some shitty things on other threads too.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. As to my relationship with them, they are removed through divorce and I hadn't seen any of them in years. Many years. I still felt the need to try to help but understand that old pains sometimes never go away.

Ah, so I take it this was your brother's son? Is your brother still living? If so, how is he handling it?

They don't speak with the rest of the family so I can only presume how they are doing. I don't want to get into alot of nasty personal details. This isn't the place or time and I don't want to say things out of frustration I'll later regret.

And you guys should stop attacking each other.

FUCK OFF.

Have you ever considered that he was in shock and pain and therefore was posting things he normally wouldn't? Maybe he had too many drinks due to grief. Who knows. But I will say, using the nic of MOM insults every mother here.

As long as you're insulted, that's enough.

They don't speak with the rest of the family so I can only presume how they are doing. I don't want to get into alot of nasty personal details. This isn't the place or time and I don't want to say things out of frustration I'll later regret.

Grampa, I'm really impressed that you said we should stop attacking each other. Of all the things you could have said, taking one side or another, taking insult, fueling the flame, etc... you chose to call for peace.

I actually have a tear in my eye right now. You take care of yourself, okay?

I feel sorry for the people that live in that part of the country when they don't even have tornados. My gramps on my mothers side had a 5,000 acre wheat and corn farm in East Kansas. We visited it when I was around 6 years old just before the grandparents pooled a nd bought my dad and mom the place up on Orcas Island. I guess they wanted to give us the ranch in Kansas at first. THANK GOD they opted for Orcas. Gampa Berry decided to give the land back to the Native Americans taht had been working the land for him for 1 dollar. It was the most depressing place I've ever been to. Flat..no hills let alone the beautiful mountains I was used to viewing.. No lakes..streams.. dry as a bone. Hot (we went there in the Summer). Why people would want to live there voluntarily I don't have a clue.

ATTENTION !!! People of N. Texas.. OKLAHOMA, KANSAS..and Misery.. Pack up and leave !!!! California..Oregon..Washington are beautiful..NO TORNADOS or Hurricanes.. We have water..mountains...cheap electricity forever. You will love it here.

True story.

That is all.

Fuck that, we aint scared of no stinkin nados :cool:

Besides West coast is gonna sink into the pacific and mt st helens is going to blow up washinton and oregon.

OK everybody come but this ^ guy. He can stay there and pray away the tornados.. :lol:

West Texas is looking better by the day...dry, warm, and cheap. No snow, no humidity.

We can choose friends but are stuck with some family.
Generally, I totally understand.
And....U don't owe ANY explanations to ANYBODY at USMB!

Regards, B. Kidd

If you try to make politics of today.... fuck you.

How did your nephew die? It seems many have assumed it was by a tornado, but you never said that.

I can only assume from flying debris. My ex sister in law does not speak with any of the family. Were it not for my ex mother in law I would have never known. She is a sweet old woman and I feel so sorry for her. Last I saw him he was a toddler.

He'll always be a toddler in your mind's eye.

My condolences for your loss.

Forum List

Back