🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My new Global Warming coat

Maybe that little swedish girl with the blond pigtails I saw on the news could explain what's going on? ... :dunno:

If her solution is voting for more Democrats and globalists, she can go to hell.

I'm just sayin'.

These Environmental Wacko idiots think they can fix the climate by increasing taxes.

Really, they do.
Not true. Raising taxes would only be a deterrent against the people too fucking stupid to reduce their emissions.

You are confused Moon Bat, as usual. That is what every stupid Environmental Wacko is claiming. Raise taxes, give more money to the government and the we will stop global warming.

Idiots!

Lol soeaking of Greta, I saw where she got called out about her fake low class train ride
Then she got busted eating food out of a bunch of single use plastic containers .
Is there any AGW activists that are genuine?
You are lying about the train thing. She was on 3 trains. When she took the photo, it was on a train where she had no seat.

For some unknown reason the Global Warming where I live isn't very warm?

I was led to believe that by now I could walk around in a T-shirt in December and January due to the earth's rapid warming.

But I'm freakin freezing, and finally had to break down and go buy an insulated hooded parka and boots.

This global warming thing very confusing .... :confused-84:

So we only have 11 years left, and then we can take our wives to the Artic in bikinis. True story.... Government said so.
11 years, 10 months, 23 days, and 15 minutes

I was led to believe that by now I could walk around in a T-shirt in December and January due to the earth's rapid warming.

But I'm freakin freezing, and finally had to break down and go buy an insulated hooded parka and boots.

It is not confusing, you're just stupid.
74896552_1071046339893987_7749300103650738176_n.jpg

You don't have the credibility to call others stupid.

So we only have 11 years left, and then we can take our wives to the Artic in bikinis. True story.... Government said so.
11 years, 10 months, 23 days, and 15 minutes

So according to these Environmental Wackos my 10 year old granddaughter will never see her 21st birthday because of the impending climate disaster? LOL!

You know, this AGW bullshit has no credibility because of two very important facts.

First of all if there was real AGW the climate scientists that make the claim wouldn't have to fake the data like they have been expose doing several times.

Second, their predictions of doom would come true because none of their dire predictions have ever materialized.

I'm only here to help, Sunny
US $129.85 51% OFF|Men's real leather jacket motorcycle pigskin Genuine Leather jackets winter warm coat Aviator jacket flight bomber jacket-in Genuine Leather Coats from Men's Clothing on AliExpress

7 degrees last night. What is this "global warming" I keep hearing about?

But....but......if we didn't have rampant global warming it would have been -100 last night.......

Woke up today, looked out the window, and see several more inches of white global warming powder covering everything.

I'm starting to think these global warming scientists are wack. .. :cool:

I just saw the news where authorities are closing roads in California due to global warming storms.

Local residents who have live in the area for decades, said they've never seen global warming powder before.

Unfortunately, there was a rash of car wrecks because the people there were inexperienced at driving in the slick global warming conditions. ... :cool:

Little Greta has the solution to stop global warming.

Well, that's what the media keeps saying. ... :cool:

Little Greta does not say we can stop it but rather we need to act to limit it.

Then how come she didn't just tell everyone to not buy Christmas presents this year? Or to buy used, hand made, or donate and do good deeds instead? You do know that would have been the best way to limit folks' carbon foot-print, and restrict economic growth. They gave her all sorts of accolades, and not once did she mention the surest way to limit carbon production, resource use and pollution.

In all of my FB feeds, my libby friends had more materialism in their Xmas photos than my conservative friends. . . why is that? :dunno: The conservatives posted about spending time in church, giving at charities, and family gatherings, etc. The libby's were all about the new toys they had. . . Are you serious with this shit? :confused:

Why won't the establishment tell folks the truth about what they would really have to do if this was all true, if they really wanted to save species, reduce pollution, and decrease impact on the Earth's resource use? o_O

. . . but nope, it's all just about accepting new government regimes and taxation policies. They don't want folks to really change, not really. They just want more control. Do you want any of us to take you and your propagandists seriously? :dunno:

The conservatives posted about spending time in church, giving at charities, and family gatherings, etc. The libby's were all about the new toys they had.
Liberals are all about, "Do as I say, Not as I do". ... :cuckoo:

I don't believe that. The other side is prone to be just as hypocritical at times as well. No one likes to change the way they have been raised or done things traditionally, and we all gravitate to news and information that make us feel good.

I think most folks just watch, read and listen to their media of choice, and do not think for themselves.

They do not put two and two together. There is a real disconnect here. It makes real discussion about what is really going on difficult. What is coming will affect the freedom and liberty of all equally.

They will watch, listen and read about global warming, and want a green new deal, they want the government to solve it, and will do what the media and culture tell them to. . . in the abstract.

But the Green New Deal is simply a different form of capitalism. It is a hoax. There is no such thing as infinite development on a finite space. Eventually, something will give. We have a planet of over 7 billion people, and not everyone can live like middle class American and Europeans. Those are the cold hard facts. . . unless we learn to synthesize matter from energy and learn to create energy from zero point technology like cold fusion. We WILL run out of certain limited resources due to PEAK principle. Eco-systems will eventually collapse if things are not managed right.

This is more about tricking folks into accepting a 5G global control grid and a form of global authoritarianism, than it is about where the energy is coming from. Most folks that study energy know that the bulk of it will still come from hydrocarbons, no matter what we do, unless advanced tech is let out of the bag.

Even if there really is global warming and everyone believed in it and wanted to help, it would be too little too late. There's too much pollution to deal with.

We WILL run out of certain limited resources due to PEAK principle. Eco-systems will eventually collapse if things are not managed right.
Yeah, well, maybe, maybe not- necessity is the mother of invention.We were *warned* about Peak Oil how many years ago- voila- fracking- still enough to last many generations at the current usage AND since oil is formed over time as long as time continues oil will be formed- man and beast will adapt or not- adaptation is invention which is a necessity to adapting and is best utilized by outside the box thinkers- everything else you said I agree.

Forum List

Back