🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My new Global Warming coat

Maybe that little swedish girl with the blond pigtails I saw on the news could explain what's going on? ... :dunno:

Sorry but Greta is well on her way to experimenting with alcohol and becoming a washed-up Blasey Ford type slut-drunk.

Who can blame her? She looks nothing like her mother who registers somewhere around 9 or 10 on the beauty scale has been the Town pump for the past 30 years. It's a lot of pressure to live up to that image.... So she's following more in her Father's footsteps.

Jo

Maybe that little swedish girl with the blond pigtails I saw on the news could explain what's going on? ... :dunno:

Sorry but Greta is well on her way to experimenting with alcohol and becoming a washed-up Blasey Ford type slut-drunk.

Who can blame her? She looks nothing like her mother who registers somewhere around 9 or 10 on the beauty scale has been the Town pump for the past 30 years. It's a lot of pressure to live up to that image.... So she's following more in her Father's footsteps.

Jo

Lol....so Mom is a babe? Lol....who knew? Dad must look like a bulldog. Any pics of Mom?

I say put Mom in charge of being the messenger, pumps and all...the kid is a phony.

Jo

Lol....so Mom is a babe? Lol....who knew? Dad must look like a bulldog. Any pics of Mom?

I say put Mom in charge of being the messenger, pumps and all...the kid is a phony.

Beside her career in opera she apparently
Decided to enter the world of women's competition body building....there are some pics of her scantily clad flexing it up for the Cameras. I read up on her somewhat...apprently she sees monogamy as something of a bore. However there's no question that Greta resembles her father.

Unfortunately she looks nothing like mom.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back