My new word for Liberals frightened of Trump supporters: DEPLORAPHOBE

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Since Hillary and her anti-Trump followers love to throw around the "phobe" terminology I thought it only fitting to invent a term that describes their fear and hate. Hillary and her Anti-Trumpers are Deploraphobes.

Look folks, LGBTQ is a cult. They might as well apply for tax exempt status at this point. To disagree with them isn't homophobia, it's heresy in the truest sense of that word. And you know what organized religions engaged in an active inquisition do...they crucify heretics for crimes against the Church.

Hillary has been newly ordained into the cult of LGBT. So she will demagogue any one or all of the "pagans" who refuse to join up, as "deplorables".

Since Hillary and her anti-Trump followers love to throw around the "phobe" terminology I thought it only fitting to invent a term that describes their fear and hate. Hillary and her Anti-Trumpers are Deploraphobes.

Doesn't work. Phobia is an irrational fear. Fear of the Trumpbot bigots is a very rational sentiment.

Definition includes being afraid or angry about putting American interests first. Fixing trade deals to benefit America. Expecting people to assimilate to AMERICAN CULTURE and Keeping the makeup of America as our founders intended.

scsc.gif

^^ I've herded cattle with similar expressions. Trump knows exactly who his supporters are and how to wrangle them.

Forum List

Back