My Pillow guy goes off in Dominion case deposition

My Pillow.... not to be confused with My Kilo. My Pillow helps normal, productive people get a good nights sleep, while My Kilo is associated with raping minors and racketeering.... just sayin'....

View attachment 827136
Interesting choice of words. Since the orange douchebag has been charged with both rape and racketeering... you are saying Trump's favorite pillow is MyKilo?

Mike seems to be under a great deal of stress. Maybe he should have given some thought to the response Dominion would take when he went on a media tour defaming falsely their name. It has gotta hurt....

WATCH THE VIDEO!
His deposition will go well with a jury
Especially considering HE was the one to make false charges against Dominion

Lumpy Pillows!
:ack-1:

His deposition will go well with a jury
Especially considering HE was the one to make false charges against Dominion

Lumpy Pillows!
:ack-1:
That boy just had some choice words coming out of that "so called" Christian mouth....huh?

What is your evidence that Mike Lindell is a "fake" Christian? What is your evidence that you are a "real" Christian?
His behavior during the deposition was not very Christian unless that is the new MAGA Christianity

What is your evidence that Mike Lindell is a "fake" Christian? What is your evidence that you are a "real" Christian?

Thou shall not bear false witness. Exodus 20:16.

Mike Lindell told lies, and that is not living Christ Like.

Matthew 22:39. Thou shall love they neighbor as thy self.

Mike Lindell was insulting and abusive. Filled with hatred and anger.

There is more to bring Christian than hating homosexuals.

The contrast between the lawyer calmly and politely asking questions and Mike Lindell’s raging replies, taunts and insults will show the Jury that he is not the cuddly Mike Lindell in the commercials

Mike seems to be under a great deal of stress. Maybe he should have given some thought to the response Dominion would take when he went on a media tour defaming falsely their name. It has gotta hurt....

WATCH THE VIDEO!
Fucking clickbait.

ClickbaitShock.jpg

Thou shall not bear false witness. Exodus 20:16.

Mike Lindell told lies, and that is not living Christ Like.

Matthew 22:39. Thou shall love they neighbor as thy self.

Mike Lindell was insulting and abusive. Filled with hatred and anger.

There is more to bring Christian than hating homosexuals.
Speaking of bearing false witness...Opposition to your politics isn't "hatred and anger".

Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back