🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My Prediction: Trumps stance on the wall pushes more and more voters away from the DNC every day

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's a dichotomy, a binary choice: You either support your citizens, nation and sovereignty or you support illegal entry, human trafficking, illegal substances and God knows what.

It's really that simple, and those pretending they have a legitimate argument against it, know it. Trump and his team have to pound it, keep calling out how the opposition doesn't want to defend America, but wants "solutions" that can be un-done by a future Democrat President. Remind them, a wall stops this for good.

Honestly, this is a slam dunk issue if Trump plays it right. I mean, a big body over two smaller defenders slam dunk. Only the extreme don't want borders, the vast majority of voters are sick of the abuse, I read it on twitter, on forums and even media unable to deny there is a massive probiem with illegal immigration.

It's a dichotomy, a binary choice: You either support your citizens, nation and sovereignty or you support illegal entry, human trafficking, illegal substances and God knows what.

It's really that simple, and those pretending they have a legitimate argument against it, know it. Trump and his team have to pound it, keep calling out how the opposition doesn't want to defend America, but wants "solutions" that can be un-done by a future Democrat President. Remind them, a wall stops this for good.

Honestly, this is a slam dunk issue if Trump plays it right. I mean, a big body over two smaller defenders slam dunk. Only the extreme don't want borders, the vast majority of voters are sick of the abuse, I read it on twitter, on forums and even media unable to deny there is a massive probiem with illegal immigration.

Bad bet. He’s actually losing voters, donors, and Republicans in the Senate behind pulling out of Syria and firing Mattis.

Nobody gives a rats ass about a wall except his loser base of morons which is shrinkinh daily.

It is pretty clear you do not live in the US and get your information from bull shit sources.

This standoff is 100% on Trump and the GOP.

But, hey thanks for trying!

Bad bet. He’s actually losing voters, donors, and Republicans in the Senate behind pulling out of Syria and firing Mattis.

Nobody gives a rats ass about a wall except his loser base of morons which is shrinkinh daily.

It is pretty clear you do not live in the US and get your information from bull shit sources.

More lies made up by traitors.

Good drugs in Canada Hey?

OP there's only one problem, the liberal media spin machine is working overtime to keep the American people from learning its Dem's protecting illegals.

OP there's only one problem, the liberal media spin machine is working overtime to keep the American people from learning its Dem's protecting illegals.

True but Sanctuary states are going belly up under the net legal costs of the illegals

More lies made up by traitors.

So, quit doing it. Why must you always lie?

It’s a false dichotomy. To accept it one would have to be convinced that the only way to protect the nation from all those perceived threats is a physical wall.

Border security is vital, but foot sore Guatemalans are not an existential threat to American sovereignty.

Trump told us that the world is a scary place and we should all be afraid. He then told us that he alone could fix it. And the scariest part is there were enough dupes to beli be him.

Merry Christmas!

True but Sanctuary states are going belly up under the net legal costs of the illegals

This will all be blamed on Trump. The fake news media knows if they just keep repeating the same talking points a good share of Americans who are too busy to pay attention to politics will assume the talking points are true.

Golfing Gator
“All I do is post what any faithfully LefTarded fool would....I swear to you I’m definitely not a LefTard.”

Golfing Gator
“All I do is post what any faithfully LefTarded fool would....I swear to you I’m definitely not a LefTard.”

It does not take someone from the left to see that the group of people that approve of the actions of Trump is a small group of core believers.

Your problem is that in your world there is nothing but "right' and "left", you lack the basic IQ to understand that life is not that black and white.

But that is ok, the world needs morons also.

Golfing Gator

It does not take someone from the left to see that the group of people that approve of the actions of Trump is a small group of core believers.

Your problem is that in your world there is nothing but "right' and "left", you lack the basic IQ to understand that life is not that black and white.

But that is ok, the world needs morons also.

Ofcouse my iQ doesn’t measure up to yours...you’re a middle grounder, a stand for nothing, fall for anything fool....Always The Smartest Guy In The Room...just ask you.
This “small group of core believers” you speak of....is that the 30 states and 2,623 counties that issued him the keys to the Oval Office?

I think Trump just needs to stand his ground. That provocateur Ann Coulter thought she screwed Trump by calling him out, didn't expect he would come back and fight for the wall, making her look silly. All he has to do is stay the course, 80%+ of the people not working are probably Democrat voters anyways, if anything THEY will be forced to the table.

I honestly think this is an issue he cannot lose on, and if push comes to shove, he can and should use funds to build it anyways on account of a National Security issue, an Executive Order. There is no easier argument to make than millions of illegal citizens entering your country. Hell, if they pay me, I'll be the spokesperson for your wall. As a Canadian, I'm not beholden to Special Interests, I will roll the numbers off the tongue and mock anyone who wants to hurt Americas sovereignty.

If you fail, we're all screwed, don't forget it. Wake up America

Last edited:

an accurate prediction from a RW idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fewer Americans support a wall than they do DACA

A majority of Americans oppose building Trump's wall, but 83% support giving Dreamers citizenship

You lie. It's a top concern according to all polls. You guys are looking real petty now.

A majority of Americans oppose building Trump's wall, but 83% support giving Dreamers citizenship

Haha...you ignorant fools and your media guided polls...hahaha
Trump never could have been elected if Americans weren’t fed the fuck up with wetbacks...get this through your head....WE ALL HATE WETBACKS...they are the new negro of the early days. Sorry wetback lover, it is what you’ve made it become.

This will all be blamed on Trump. The fake news media knows if they just keep repeating the same talking points a good share of Americans who are too busy to pay attention to politics will assume the talking points are true.

He did sign off on the SALT deduction. If you check on the number of businesses leaving CA and the cost of rebuilding structures. $600 billion in just single family homes are not expected to be rebuilt by the owners.

I am actually shocked to hear so much harebrained, trumpish nonsense from a Canadian. It's not a dichotomy, it's not that simple, no matter how often the pied pipers on the alt-right repeat it, and waving around "sovereignty" like a bloody shirt does not an argument make.

Haha...you ignorant fools and your media guided polls...hahaha
Trump never could have been elected if Americans weren’t fed the fuck up with wetbacks...get this through your head....WE ALL HATE WETBACKS...they are the new negro of the early days. Sorry wetback lover, it is what you’ve made it become.

so you want to build a wall and keep 20 million wetbacks IN THE COUNTRY ..

HOW F'N STUPID DID YOU SAY YOU WERE ?

Forum List

Back