🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My Prediction: Youngkin & Murphy

I have a sneaking suspicion that when people go to bed at night, Youngkin will be in the lead by several percentage points. When they wake up again, though?

People need to remember that those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything

Its being artificially made to seem close for the sake of views and discourse.

McAuffre will win by at least 2%.

Certainly possible, however, Youngkin has had the momentum for a few weeks now and McAuliffe has faltered more than once on the campaign trail. NoVA may very well bail him out, but I think it will be about 52-49 Youngkin.

I'm pretty sure only people like you see that as a "problem." I imagine Virginia Trump voters are more concerned about things that actually matter, like comments such as this, for instance.

Getting rid of white teachers was McAuliffe's closing argument on why he should be governor. The state will vomit him out after that.

Youngkin has the lead in two more polls this morning and clearly has the momentum in Virginia. I think he will emerge the victor in tomorrow's election. In New Jersey, while Ciattarreli has started getting some momentum and gaining ground, barring an upset, I think it's too little too late. I think Murphy gets reelected by a small margin.

I hope Bumpkin wins, and I plan to vote for him, but I still consider it a long shot. All these "Democrats are gonna lose" stories are a backhanded way to turn out democratic support and close the enthusiasm gap. It isn't so much a left-right thing for me. Terry McAuliffe was a NOVA governor last time and his oh shucks I'm a good old boy for the little people routine doesn't fly with me. He used to brag about how much money the commonwealth got from the federal government for the Tidewater Area and DC burbs until the dems shushed him for ruining their red states are welfare states meme.

Dems have hoped to run on mandates, shutdowns and forced consumption of their lobbyists products. It's actually rather startling that the electorate has fallen into place and has gone along with it for so long. It's weird, really. It defies human nature.

Anyway. Some relevant reading...

'People are over it': Covid vanishes from the campaign trail

“Everybody’s just ready to move on,” said Julie Roginsky, a former top adviser to Gov. Phil Murphy, the New Jersey Democrat.."

Recall that Murphy was the biggest proponent of locking down the Republic behind Cuomo.

“It takes away a great issue,” said Ben Tribbett, a longtime Democratic strategist based in Virginia.

Methinks the author of the piece is spinning reality a bit by insinuating that the elecotrate have ''covid fatigue."

It's more like covid anger. People are tired of the tyranny.

And democratic strategists as well as their propaganda wings who function under the cloak of journalism want to distract from that reality as we move into these elections

They want to distract from all of the tyranny that dems had hoped to run on, as if it was some kind of good thing to run on.

That's ship is sailing. Thankfully. At the local level anyway. Certainly the globalist diehards will continue using the ploy to gain as much control as they can over humanity.
That's a great point you have there. I have often wondered how these career politicians just seem to get elected over and over. Some have been there for decades, we have watched them age over the years in office and get uber wealthy.....like Biden. Meanwhile our economy and our lives get tougher and tougher. It almost seems like we have a shadow government of tiers and tiers of bureaucracies and fat-paper pushing bureaucrats running our country.

Youngkin has the lead in two more polls this morning and clearly has the momentum in Virginia. I think he will emerge the victor in tomorrow's election. In New Jersey, while Ciattarreli has started getting some momentum and gaining ground, barring an upset, I think it's too little too late. I think Murphy gets reelected by a small margin.
I hope Youngkin's lead holds up. Somehow, I don't believe the Left is going to allow him a victory without dragging it through the courts first. I hope I'm wrong. We're perilously close to burning our little experiment in liberty to the ground.

My fellow conservatives up in every thread:

1635834531389.png

Left to us centuries ago we wouldn't even HAVE a nation. Dopey dope, the British always win. Dopey dope, we don't even have an army or supplies or equipment....

77% of the nation thinks we're on the "wrong track" and here we STILL are, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Dopey dope

Goddamned Trump! Trump did this....Impeach him! Impeach him!....oh wait he's no logger the POTUS? Impeach him anyway! Send Merrick Garland after the voters who objected to asshole's comments about parents not having any say in school curriculum! They should all be locked up! The DOJ will be waiting t the voting places to make sure people make the RIGHT choice which is actually the LEFT choice! Kill all of them! NOW!

Dont Taz Me Bro If Virginia's election is fair, Youngkin should win by a 2% margin. My guess is, he will lose by another 'midnight miracle' where voting trends suddenly reverse course. Democrats don't even hide their treachery anymore, why should they?
Yeah....this is going to be a bellwether for sure to see how compromised the voting system still is....
It works both ways though.....if Youngkin wins you can be sure the left will want vote auditing.

So where did Youngkin send his kids, I imagine they were sent to private schools, he's rich.

Yeah....this is going to be a bellwether for sure to see how compromised the voting system still is....
It works both ways though.....if Youngkin wins you can be sure the left will want vote auditing.
What right for the republicans, naturally the Democrats will want an audit.

Can enough honest poll watchers be found to cover Youngkin? We know the GOP establishment has certainly not been enthusiastic about doing so in several critical states.

I hope Youngkin's lead holds up. Somehow, I don't believe the Left is going to allow him a victory without dragging it through the courts first. I hope I'm wrong. We're perilously close to burning our little experiment in liberty to the ground.
Who went to the courts, Bush and Gore and it was that Bush won florida by under 600 votes.

Loudoun County wouldn't be as popular if they had no election.

We will probably never hear about Loudoun County after the elected if Youngkin wins, but we will forever hear about if McAuliffe wins, ad nausean.

The Democrat is a part of the Clinton crime syndicate, and no one can find where he ever had a real job in his life, just some alleged 'businesses' his dad probably set him in to compliment his real estate biz to launder some money. A DNC exec, so it's critical for the Party to rig this one; lots of dead people will be voting in it no doubt.

I have a sneaking suspicion that when people go to bed at night, Youngkin will be in the lead by several percentage points. When they wake up again, though?

People need to remember that those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything
Dont vote then.

The Democrat is a part of the Clinton crime syndicate, and no one can find where he ever had a real job in his life, just some alleged 'businesses' his dad probably set him in to compliment his real estate biz to launder some money. A DNC exec, so it's critical for the Party to rig this one; lots of dead people will be voting in it no doubt.
Your entire premise is based on the word "probably".

Forum List

Back