Zone1 My predictions for the future evolution of the human species

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
Because I am a history buff, and a natural history buff it is easy for me to think in terms of hundreds of years, thousands of years, and millions of years. These are my predictions for the future evolution of the human species.

First, the existing races will amalgamate. This began with the Age of Discovery in the sixteenth century. It is accelerating. Today support for inter racial marriage is virtually unanimous and increasingly practiced. Those who complain about this tendency, like Jared Taylor, are blowing against the wind.

Second, the average IQ will be much higher. As our technology and society become more complex, one will need to be more intelligent to earn a living. I doubt those who thrive in this environment will retain their willingness to subsidize those who are unable to do so, unless those in the second group are sterilized.

All of this is racially significant because the races differ in average intelligence.

The human Race in general seems to be de- evolving in physical and mental abilities . The future population of the elite will be small.

Because I am a history buff, and a natural history buff it is easy for me to think in terms of hundreds of years, thousands of years, and millions of years. These are my predictions for the future evolution of the human species.

First, the existing races will amalgamate. This began with the Age of Discovery in the sixteenth century. It is accelerating. Today support for inter racial marriage is virtually unanimous and increasingly practiced. Those who complain about this tendency, like Jared Taylor, are blowing against the wind.

Second, the average IQ will be much higher. As our technology and society become more complex, one will need to be more intelligent to earn a living. I doubt those who thrive in this environment will retain their willingness to subsidize those who are unable to do so, unless those in the second group are sterilized.

All of this is racially significant because the races differ in average intelligence.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No such thing as evolution.

No humans evolved and no animals evolved. That us just ignorant thinking.
Every day it seems like archeologists find some evidence from history showing the intelligence of the ancients that is inexplicable.

Today, we have this.

The human Race in general seems to be de- evolving in physical and mental abilities . The future population of the elite will be small.
Because those with IQ's below 100 are more prolific than those with IQ's above 100, the human species is in a process of dysgenics. Because of the growing importance of superior intelligence, I doubt this process will continue much longer. In the future I predict that those who are biologically inferior will be left to die of starvation and disease, or they will be sterilized, so that they cannot spread their bad genes. I would rather they be sterialized.

because of technology and advancements that will require fewer people in the workforce the average IQ will drop dramatically,,

and everything you described has nothing to do with evolution,,

its a natural process based on environment called acclimation not evolution,,

because of technology and advancements that will require fewer people in the workforce the average IQ will drop dramatically,,

and everything you described has nothing to do with evolution,,

its a natural process based on environment called acclimation not evolution,,
I predict that when technology and advancements require fewer people, those who become unemployable will either be left to die from starvation and disease, or they will be sterilized. In either case they will not spread their bad gens.

I predict that when technology and advancements require fewer people, those who become unemployable will either be left to die from starvation and disease, or they will be sterilized. In either case they will not spread their bad gens.
if that were to happen it would be a sign of a declining IQ not a gain,,

How can the average intelligence decline when those who cannot be educated and are congenitally unemployable are unable to reproduce?
its called math,,

when you have fewer people gaining intelligence and more people not, that lowers the average IQ,,

unless as you say the lower IQ people are culled or sterilized,,

Last edited:
I have already explained why this is an inaccurate prediction of the future.
Nobody cares....I mean really, nobody cares.

Why the blue fuck should anyone bother to worry about the people who might inhabit this rock a thousand years from now?

Me, I don't hold out much hope for them given that for all practical purposes 87% of people are dumber than dog shit wrapped in cat shit.

Hell most can even form a coherent question to ask their smartphone for an answer.....How fucked-up is that?

Because those with IQ's below 100 are more prolific than those with IQ's above 100, the human species is in a process of dysgenics. Because of the growing importance of superior intelligence, I doubt this process will continue much longer. In the future I predict that those who are biologically inferior will be left to die of starvation and disease, or they will be sterilized, so that they cannot spread their bad genes. I would rather they be sterialized.
A big part of the problem is that smarter people are not reproducing as much as the dumber people. The entire caliber od the country is going downhill, and Biden is rushing it more with all the illegals who have 4 and 5 kids each.

Nobody cares....I mean really, nobody cares.

Why the blue fuck should anyone bother to worry about the people who might inhabit this rock a thousand years from now?

Me, I don't hold out much hope for them given that for all practical purposes 87% of people are dumber than dog shit wrapped in cat shit.

Hell most can even form a coherent question to ask their smartphone for an answer.....How fucked-up is that?
I’m worried about five months into the future. We may discover just how stuoid and gullible people are if they vote for someone in stage 4/5 dementia over a very accomplished president.

Forum List

Back