My Question Regarding"Bit-Coin".Is This An Actual Coin?,Who's Face Is On It?,Reagan?,Bush Or Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: Till this day, I am pretty sure I am not the only one that has no idea of what a "Bit-Coin" is. So, all of 2016, thousands,{or Millions} have been buying into these Bit-Coins. OK, so what do you get in return? A small box of Bit-Coins?
And if so, just curious, who is on the coin? Reagan? Quail? Nixon? Elizabeth Warren or Maxine Waters?, or maybe even Vladamere Putin?
:dunno: :eusa_shifty: :poke:

:desk: Till this day, I am pretty sure I am not the only one that has no idea of what a "Bit-Coin" is. So, all of 2016, thousands,{or Millions} have been buying into these Bit-Coins. OK, so what do you get in return? A small box of Bit-Coins?
And if so, just curious, who is on the coin? Reagan? Quail? Nixon? Elizabeth Warren or Maxine Waters?, or maybe even Vladamere Putin?

There is no physical 'bitcoin' or any other crypto-currency. You buy them online at a bitcoin exchange or mine them with computers, but the only record that you own them is electronic.

You can't do THIS with bitcoin ...

89384de9e607e0d2b12a87b4870ee4b3--scrooge-mcduck-s-nostalgia.jpg

We can already see poor people selling bit coins on the streets of Manhattan in the same manner they sell hot dogs and cigarettes

There is no physical 'bitcoin' or any other crypto-currency. You buy them online at a bitcoin exchange or mine them with computers, but the only record that you own them is electronic.

"Mine them"? Care to expound on this?

"Mine them"? Care to expound on this?

When Bitcoin was first introduced, their number was fixed to an arbitrary limit -- so many bitcoins and no more, ever.

To obtain Bitcoin, you could use a computer to solve mathematical equations and you were rewarded for doing this by receiving Bitcoins electronically. The more equations you solved, the more Bitcoins you received. This was called 'mining'.

Ambitious miners put together entire server farms to solve equations and mine for Bitcoin. Some were spending much more in electricity and Internet to mine Bitcoin than the coins were worth in hopes the currency would appreciate, as it has.

I'm not sure how many Bitcoin are still available for mining, but because of its rapid appreciation, many late-to-the-game prospectors are setting up to mine Bitcoin. But, I suspect, like most prospectors, only those in the game from the start will eventually be able to cash out.

how does a prostitute charge with bit-coin?

The working girl in question ... or her souteneur ... will open up a Bitcoin account with PayPal or another similar service and payment is made electronically to that account using the purchaser's Bitcoin wallet ID.

Electronic money for actual honey.

honey_money_by_ticotoon.jpg

Forum List

Back