Africa is Rising

China is on their way to be a superpower. Whether I like it or not is immaterial. But China will make the European colonization of black Africa seem benevolent.

Translate that.
Translation: I am so jealous of Africa and China. Those 2 places are the future. I better get used to it. :eusa_boohoo:

I believe relations between Africans and Chinese people will be great. Fortunately, China didn't need to enslave African people to rise to wealth and power. I admire them for that.
yeah, because they enslaved their own people.
So you are ok with slavery, as long as it isnt black slaves?
What about all the millions of black slaves enslaved by other blacks in africa?
Bit of a conundrum, I know.

The unity of Christianity has united black-and-white Christians for 2000 years. Recall the earliest Christian civilization was that in Ethiopia. And recall the great Roman Empire. Started in Europe expanded all throughout the world. … the Roman Empire had African Emperors also Arabs. No one will ever destroy this unity. This is what the devil wants to destroy the Christian unity and it will never happen God willing.

Actually Zimbabwe grew commercial crops for export. There wasn't much benefit to the people.
Exports don't benefit the exporter? Where do you come up with this shit?

Now they only export poor people who can't afford to live in a country crafted by Robert Mugabe.

Shit begets shit, which you know all too well.

Actually Zimbabwe grew commercial crops for export. There wasn't much benefit to the people.
Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa. Now it can't feed itself.

Great job Mugabe. Steal the land from the white farmers and give it to your supporters.

Millions have starved as a result.

If Africa is the future, we're all fucked. Africa had little past and even less of a future. China will devour what it wants and their shit will be what's left of Africa.
Translation: Wah. Wah. Mommy, Mommy. Save me. This mean old lady is whipping my butt, making me say cuss words. Save me, Mommy. :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Forum List

Back