Africa is Rising

Yeah, now China is taking over sub-Saharan Africa. You can't whine about a centuries-old slave trade with them. Best of luck.
I believe relations between Africans and Chinese people will be great. Fortunately, China didn't need to enslave African people to rise to wealth and power. I admire them for that.

They don't consider whites sub-human. Given the IQ disparity between east Asians and blacks, it is a no-brainer why they consider blacks to be.
Translation: "I'm so angry and scared that White Supremacy is coming to an end. So, all I can do is attempt to use the divide and conquer strategy that has always worked for me. Wish me luck" :crying:

Translation: "I'm so angry and scared that White Supremacy is coming to an end. So, all I can do is attempt to use the divide and conquer strategy that has always worked for me. Wish me luck" :crying:
China is on their way to be a superpower. Whether I like it or not is immaterial. But China will make the European colonization of black Africa seem benevolent.

Translate that.

I believe relations between Africans and Chinese people will be great. Fortunately, China didn't need to enslave African people to rise to wealth and power. I admire them for that.
What makes you think they will treat Africans any better than they treat the Uyghurs? Keep up the perpetual victim bit, you're very good at it.

If you are truly aware of our world, then you should know that the days of Western hegemony are numbered. Stay woke.
Oh? China is going to lose half its population in 50 years.

What do you think is going to happen then?

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.
Africa rising to what...exactly?

The stories of Zimbabwe and South Africa are still being written. I beleive they will be OK in the end. Once Africa becomes united, instead of seeing themselves as 54 different countries they will be unstoppable. The West wants them to stay divided, so they can exploit them easier.
Written In blood

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.

I can't imagine a united Africa.. The countries are so different.

Forum List

Back