Absolutely disgusting! US cluster munitions targets civilians in Sevastopol

World war 1+2 had first of all a lot to do with Russia. And everyone with a sane mind should know this.
Thank you. This is precise illustration of the ressuraction of Nazism and its glorification in the modern Europe. So, if you already forgot the lessons of the first world wars, may be it's time to refresh them in your memory by the third one.

Did you not watch Putin's interview with Tucker? Tucker directly asked Putin if he started the war because of NATO expansion. He rebuked him by, asking if he wanted a serious conversation or to do a "show." After that Putin went on a 30 minute rant about Russia having historical claims to Ukraine. This war has nothing at all to do with NATO. Why do you ppl continue to use an argument that even Putin himself doesn't claim?
First of all, no one here is a "Putin's brainwashed goon" seeing Putin (or his media) as the only source of knowledge. USMB is banned in Russia, so, the very fact of our presence here is a demonstation of more or less critical thinking that we posses (may be as contrary to you, parroting the Western propaganda without any doubts or even slightest attempts to understand the logic of your interlocuteurs).
Second, the very question of Tucker was wrong. It is not war, and it was not started by Putin. The situation is much more nuanced than that.

If there is a third one it will be the last.
GRGjJsRWsAAleuI

If the US would not commit coups and military interventions all over the world, we’d have peace. Had our criminal government not instigated a coup of the elected government of Ukraine in 2014, and not massively armed Ukraine, and not given it unconditional support, we’d have peace.

You like so many dumb Americans have allowed government and MIC controlled media to make you believe there is always another Hitler the USG must slay.

Have you ever read these words?…A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty. The means of defence against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home.”

How about these? “It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.”

The Ukrainian people already hated Yanukovych. And what did he do when they protested him? He ordered his goons to start shooting and killing the protesters. You think Ukrainians needed someone to "instigate" them to drive him out of office, after that? Yanukovych did enough all on his own :auiqs.jpg: You Putin sycophants never use common sense.

As in every war ever, if someone opposes it they’re labelled an apologist of the State’s made up enemy and all the little statists (you) gladly support the criminal state.

You’d think by now everyone would know this scam, but they don’t. The little statists (you) fall for the State’s lies EVERY TIME.

Weirdo - not I do so. The international court issued an order for the arrest of Putin. And as far as I know the philosophical king of Kaliningrad (in former times called Königsberg) made very clear that all wars are only able to end forever when a human justice between nations will exist.

And any form of wars in the past is for me totally unimportant in this context. Putin is a criminal, Stalin was a criminal, Hitler was a criminal - many other leaders were and are criminals - and the worst criminals are Cesar and Alexander because they are admired and revered far too much. And the very worst criminal in the current moment of world history is Putin. This exgocentralized supercriminal superidiot plays with the survival of all mankind.

-----
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the lord, and to the house of the god of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the lord of hosts hath spoken it .´For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the lord our god for ever and ever.
-----

-----

Last edited:
Thank you. This is precise illustration of the ressuraction of Nazism and its glorification in the modern Europe. So, if you already forgot the lessons of the first world wars, may be it's time to refresh them in your memory by the third one.

You should take serios what I say to you, Russian. Specially do not start to think you are great because Stalin had been great. Stalin murdered millions - most of the people he murdered had been Russians. He is the only man I ever heard from who died on reason of a paranoia which was no psychological sickness but real. Everyone lived in fear to touch him when he needed help.

Last edited:
WW1 was a family argument between the Royals of Europe, it was disgusting slaughter.

If you will use more than two brain cells you will see a little more of this all what happens in the world. World war 1+2 are the same war.

Last edited:
May be for Germany. But not for the USA and/or Russia.

I'm against death penalty. In your case I could imagine to make an exception from this rule. Someone who thinks about to be able to survive in a nuclear war should not only be executed because of supercriminality - he should perhaps also be executed because of superstupidity.

By the way - do you know that "supermen" are relativelly seldom but "Supermemmen" with an extraordinary aggressive behavior and an extraordinary big mouth exist in masses? Today in the morning I met again such an idiot. Slowly I think all members of the species "women" should know that they do not need members of the species "men" for to survive. On the other side: I met also an agressive stupid woman today. A novum for me. Modern times! Please, ladies, there is absolutelly not any need to copy men. Men are idiots.

Last edited:
WW1 was a family argument between the Royals of Europe, it was disgusting slaughter.

Oh by the way Deadstick ... how is someone able to take himselve serios who says he is a Brit because he lived some time in Ireland? Looks to me also some Brits of today are a shame for all Brits of all times of history. What for heavens sake is still today for the Brits so difficult when all Irish live in freedom and peace on their own island? Why 800 years - ¿or even longer? - war? Only on reason that an historically ignorant living human being like you is able to say "I am a proud Brit because I lived in Ireland for some time of my life"? Do you not have to laugh about yourselve when you say so? Do you love Eire? ¿Really? Then let be there peace. Forever! And you should also not propagate the anti-British and anti-European nonsense from Putin. Be just simple happy that meanwhile whole Scandinavia is in the NATO if you are really a Brit. And if you are a Russian let me say just simple: "Awww! He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself."

Last edited:
The Ukrainian people already hated Yanukovych. And what did he do when they protested him? He ordered his goons to start shooting and killing the protesters. You think Ukrainians needed someone to "instigate" them to drive him out of office, after that? Yanukovych did enough all on his own :auiqs.jpg: You Putin sycophants never use common sense.
Proof?

Weirdo - not I do so. The international court issued an order for the arrest of Putin. And as far as I know the philosophical king of Kaliningrad (in former times called Königsberg) made very clear that all wars are only able to end forever when a human justice between nations will exist.

And any form of wars in the past is for me totally unimportant in this context. Putin is a criminal, Stalin was a criminal, Hitler was a criminal - many other leaders were and are criminals - and the worst criminals are Cesar and Alexander because they are admired and revered far too much. And the very worst criminal in the current moment of world history is Putin. This exgocentralized supercriminal superidiot plays with the survival of all mankind.

-----
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the lord, and to the house of the god of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the lord of hosts hath spoken it .´For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the lord our god for ever and ever.
-----

-----

If Putin is a criminal for his invasion of Ukraine, then of course you agree many American presidents and European leaders are also criminals.

Oh by the way Deadstick ... how is someone able to take himselve serios who says he is a Brit because he lived some time in Ireland? Looks to me also some Brits of today are a shame for all Brits of all times of history. What for heavens sake is still today for the Brits so difficult when all Irish live in freedom and peace on their own island? Why 800 years - ¿or even longer? - war? Only on reason that an historically ignorant living human being like you is able to say "I am a proud Brit because I lived in Ireland for some time of my life"? Do you not have to laugh about yourselve when you say so? Do you love Eire? ¿Really? Then let be there peace. Forever! And you should also not propagate the anti-British and anti-European nonsense from Putin. Be just simple happy that meanwhile whole Scandinavia is in the NATO if you are really a Brit. And if you are a Russian let me say just simple: "Awww! He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself."

Read what i said, i didn't say i lived in Ireland i said some of my family ancestors were from there, it was on my Mothers side, a great Grandad i never knew was from the Town of Bray in the Republic of Irealand, on my Dads side we go back centuries in England in particular in the North West of England, no Russians in my family so we can put that one to bed right here and now, i could ask are you really German?

They already hated Yanukovych is that why he won the last real free election in 2010? the Donbas region voted by a vast majority for Yanukovych, and whether they needed outside help to overthrow that elected President that's what they had, we had insane McCain and Cookie Nuland in Kiev like they owned the City, Yanukovych was too soft, those two scumbags should never have got past the airport in Kiev.

-----
-----

-----

Would that be the same so called international court the US and Russia are not signed up to? the same international court that has not indicted ONE Nato official no US official? we are still waiting for Israeli criminals to be indicted for crimes against Humanity and Genocide, that internationl court?

If Putin is a criminal for his invasion of Ukraine ...

and who stole Belarus with the help of the high traitor and unhuman monster Lukashenko and who destroys Russia with the help of his gang ... then what to do with this murderer, thieve, malicious seducer of the people and war-criminal? ...

Forum List

Back