My question to you. Resist and die?

doinit

Rookie
Apr 15, 2022
It is interesting how the media manipulates people. On the news recently they've been talking about the shooting death of patrick lyoya. They show idiots protesting his death. But they never show anybody who supports the cops using whatever means is necessary to apprehend a criminal. And on the news nobody ever brings up the subject of lyoya resisting arrest. They show it happening. But nobody says anything negative about it happening.

So, who here thinks that cops should just let criminals get away just because they're black. And who here thinks that doing so is a bad idea.

It is interesting how the media manipulates people. On the news recently they've been talking about the shooting death of patrick lyoya. They show idiots protesting his death. But they never show anybody who supports the cops using whatever means is necessary to apprehend a criminal. And on the news nobody ever brings up the subject of lyoya resisting arrest. They show it happening. But nobody says anything negative about it happening.

So, who here thinks that cops should just let criminals get away just because they're black. And who here thinks that doing so is a bad idea.

The police are murderers. Murderers deserve no respect.

Then be sure to violently resist them if they ever try to arrest you. In EVERY case we've seen in the last couple of years, those who were killed by cops were in the midst of resisting OR were foolishly holding a weapon. This particular idiot decided he'd fight with the cop. Oh well...

Then be sure to violently resist them if they ever try to arrest you. In EVERY case we've seen in the last couple of years, those who were killed by cops were in the midst of resisting OR were foolishly holding a weapon. This particular idiot decided he'd fight with the cop. Oh well...
Resisting arrest is not needed. They will brutalize us anyway.

• Banned

Are you trying to tell me that lyoya was behaving innocently? He wasn't acting innocent. And do you think that the cop should have just let him go? Do you really want to live in a world where cops no longer have the duty to apprehend suspects?

I don't believe that is true. There are probably 10's of thousands of arrests, traffic stops, etc. every day across this country and we don't see cops brutalizing people to the extent you claim.

Criminals who resist arrest deserve no respect. The guy was trying to shoot the cop with his own tazer.

I agree with the first part. Those who think that people who resist the cops are some sort of heroes make me sick. As for the second part, I don't know if that what lyola was trying to do. From what I saw the cop had already tried to taser lyola twice. I don't think it would have worked a third time. Though maybe it can still taze somebody through direct contact. But none of that matters. I say if a cop can't subdue him, shoot him. For all anybody knows, he could have been a serial child murderer.

I agree with the first part. Those who think that people who resist the cops are some sort of heroes make me sick. As for the second part, I don't know if that what lyola was trying to do. From what I saw the cop had already tried to taser lyola twice. I don't think it would have worked a third time. Though maybe it can still taze somebody through direct contact. But none of that matters. I say if a cop can't subdue him, shoot him. For all anybody knows, he could have been a serial child murderer.
The report I saw detailed that the perp grabbed the tazer and was trying to pull the trigger when they were on the ground wrestling. At that point the cop shot him. With most of the left wing media supporting these perps it's no wonder why some think they can get away with resisting law enforcement.

Sure is. Kinda like how you guys say all Democrats are on welfare/nazi/communists/hate free speech/hate America.
The Democrat party has been infiltrated by radical leftists. Democrats are just now realizing this and even Bill Mahar (a dyed in the wool Democrat) has decried their loony agenda.

No, it is the attitude and how you conduct yourself is what get you brutalized.

When pulled over I put my hands out the window and wait until the officer approaches the vehicle and then I ask them how can I help them without any attitude in my voice and why?

They have a gun and will use it, so knowing this I eliminate all risk factors as much as possible…

When pulled over I put my hands out the window and wait until the officer approaches the vehicle and then I ask them how can I help them without any attitude in my voice and why?

They have a gun and will use it, so knowing this I eliminate all risk factors as much as possible…
I do the same. Having two rookies in separate incidents made things tense for me but the supervisor showed up and cleared things up. I was called both times to see if I wanted to file a complaint I turned it down because the other r officers and superintendent took care of it.

I've been pulled over maybe 4 times in My whole life. I do all that with the exception of putting My hands out the window.

I just keep them on the steering wheel in plain sight.

Forum List

Back