My question to you. Resist and die?

I've been pulled over maybe 4 times in My whole life. I do all that with the exception of putting My hands out the window.

I just keep them on the steering wheel in plain sight.
Yep, keep your hands where the officer can see them. Don't go reaching for anything in the car, not even your registration in the glove box and I guarantee you won't get shot. Be cooperative, polite, etc. The very last thing that cop wants to do is pull a gun or tazer and/or chase you down however, the cop want's to go home at the end of the day and will shoot if his/her life is threatened.

More tips: Keep your registration up to date, make sure your lights are working, don't drink and drive, don't be reckless. Once a cop pulls you over they are within the law to ask you if they can search your car.

Last edited:
It is interesting how the media manipulates people. On the news recently they've been talking about the shooting death of patrick lyoya. They show idiots protesting his death. But they never show anybody who supports the cops using whatever means is necessary to apprehend a criminal. And on the news nobody ever brings up the subject of lyoya resisting arrest. They show it happening. But nobody says anything negative about it happening.

So, who here thinks that cops should just let criminals get away just because they're black. And who here thinks that doing so is a bad idea.

Until some mythical hero demigod comes along and changes things, we all of us shall continue to be born on our knees, forced from birth to bend the knee to the State or else. Want to learn all about what "or else" means? Resist. We Americans are perhaps the ultimate contradiction, three hundred million plus hypocrites. We celebrate individual freedom, romanticize the criminal actions of our Founding Fathers, and then turn around and cheer when the State's armed to the teeth thugs put a bullet in one of our fellow "free" citizens. Of course, the ultimate word for justification of any level of State sanctioned violence amongst us "free" people is Kulak . . . I mean, criminal. See, everyone is free and equal until the State deems them a criminal. Criminal is the word that magically deletes all the rights of an American citizen. Here's the best part . . . the State gets to define who or what is a Kulak, I mean criminal. Handy dandy, don't ya think?

Forum List

Back