My sister turned 50 today

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Do you think it was a creep move that I only texted her and did not call

Even my parents flew down and my brother called and sent gifts

I am just not much of a phone person and I rarely ever call .

Last year was our infamous political fight at this time

This version of Anne Frank?

FB_IMG_1633311632841.jpg

Do you think it was a creep move that I only texted her and did not call

Even my parents flew down and my brother called and sent gifts

Yeah . . . it matters. For my brother's 39th birthday I took him shopping for new fishing gear, spent several hundred on a new fishing rod combo and took him out on my guide boat fishing for free. A month later he ignored my birthday altogether, ignored our father's and nieces' birthdays. Right about now I am ready to kick his ass around the county . . .

Yeah . . . it matters. For my brother's 39th birthday I took him shopping for new fishing gear, spent several hundred on a new fishing rod combo and took him out on my guide boat fishing for free. A month later he ignored my birthday altogether, ignored our father's and nieces' birthdays. Right about now I am ready to kick his ass around the county . . .
You took him out on YOUR boat for free for HIS birthday.....

Fuck me.

You took him out on YOUR boat for free for HIS birthday.....

Fuck me.
Yeah, I've got a small fishing guide business and I've been booked solid or was back during the summer. Despite this, I made the time to take him on a guided trip for musky and walleye. I can make $500 for a four hour block of musky fishing off a single client. And it's a kayak fishing business, so it can take more than an hour to get to a good spot, a few hours to catch something and an hour or more to get back to shore. In total I spent over $800 on him, counting my guide time. However, that's not what pisses me off most. As I mentioned, he totally ignored the birthdays of several other family members who always at least wish him a Happy Birthday.

Yeah, I've got a small fishing guide business and I've been booked solid or was back during the summer. Despite this, I made the time to take him on a guided trip for musky and walleye. I can make $500 for a four hour block of musky fishing off a single client. And it's a kayak fishing business, so it can take more than an hour to get to a good spot, a few hours to catch something and an hour or more to get back to shore. In total I spent over $800 on him, counting my guide time. However, that's not what pisses me off most. As I mentioned, he totally ignored the birthdays of several other family members who always at least wish him a Happy Birthday.
Your time has no dollar value to your family.

A few weeks ago I put in a bathroom and built some walls for my first ex wife.
Next week I am helping my 2nd ex wife move.

Never would I express a dollar value when it comes to family or friends.

Forum List

Back