My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

So you're teaching your kids to prep for jail.
You must be a youngster who wasn't disciplined as a child.

I'll be 60 in July, Junior. I was raised during a time when, if you fucked up, you got a belt across the ass.

You, apparently, are fine with adults hitting kids. I pray to God you're not a breeder...

So you're a flaming liberal.

HAHAHA!!! You're such a fucking fool.

Read some of my posts elsewhere on this forum and see if you think I'm a liberal, you stupid sack of shit.

You would allow other adults to hit your kid? I'm 6'3", 260-some-odd pounds. Would you be willing to let me take a few swings at your kid?

No, of course you wouldn't. So don't all incredulous when someone says they wouldn't do it either.

Now fuck off, shithead...

Read some of my posts elsewhere on this forum and see if you think I'm a liberal, you stupid sack of shit.

You would allow other adults to hit your kid? I'm 6'3", 260-some-odd pounds. Would you be willing to let me take a few swings at your kid?

No, of course you wouldn't. So don't all incredulous when someone says they wouldn't do it either.

If you dont believe the adults you trust your child to then why would you ever let them near your children?

The children today start as "mini thugs" like the article in the OP rightly calls them......to end up as total savages once they are adults.

Not a very promising future. :rolleyes:

I'll let you know when our Pessimist Club is having our next meeting......it's a BYOB.

I actually disagree with the OP on this one. The child has ADHD and she (I think it was a she.) wasn't getting physical so you can't call it self-defense. I don't condone the child's behavior and they deserved to be punished, but I think the teacher crossed the line on this one.

I never said it was self-defense......it's the discipline that the mother should have instituted.

Nor do I believe there is 'ADHD' other than an excuse for poor upbringing.

$5000 bond. We are lucky---- by these standards, every teacher I knew growing up would have been arrested, charged and fined!

Too bad, that is what kept us on the straight and narrow--- heaven help you if you went home with a note from school, you'd then get it even worse from your dad.

Guess that's why we have so many problem leftwing A-holes in society today: spare the rod and spoil the child.

I'm witcha'.....

At any rate the kid deserved it. You cuss the teacher out and I find out about it, you'll get another whack on the fanny when you get home from school.

What are the chances that the mother followed the Liberal doctrine...'a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle'.....and there is no father.....or a series of boyfriends.....raising that child?

Same here.

A smack now and then by my dad happened often ...when me and my sister were naughty LOL...my brother was a good boy so he didn't have problems :laugh:......but yes that was a common thing while growing up.

No big deal. None.

Thinking about it.....I don't recall being hit.....just reminded of how to behave.

Go with that. You have a bright future being a part of the criminal justice system.

There is no 'criminal justice system,' you imbecile.

Not under Democrats.

1651062191991.png

Why did the Democrats promise the rioters, arsonists, anarchists, assaulters......that there would be no penalties if they would do what Obama told them to do....."stay the course".....????

Why would elected officials do that to America?????????

And why would you support a party that did such a thing?????????

==================================================================

Morning Morphs Into Midnight

post #276

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

“Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

Hundreds of alleged looters and rioters busted last year in protests over George Floyd’s murder by police have had their charges dropped, according to NYPD data — figures ripped as “disgusting” by a local business owner.

In The Bronx — which saw fires in the street and mass looting in June 2020 — more than 60 percent of arrestees have had charges dropped, according to the investigation by NBC New York.

Seventy-three of the 118 people arrested in the borough had their cases shelved altogether, another 19 were convicted on lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time, the report said.” Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

“The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland The Justice Department are dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers….cities like Atlanta have dropped charges against protesters. Most of the charges brought for violent protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd were dismissed.

One of those defendants who saw their charges dropped in Portland was David Bouchard who admitted that he put a Customs and Border Protection officer in a chokehold. Likewise, the Justice Department dismissed the charge against Charles Comfort who was indicted by a grand jury of civil disorder for twice charging at Portland Police Bureau officers and hitting them with a makeshift shield and kicking a third officer.” https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/04/the-biden-administration-drops-dozens-of-charges-against-violent-protesters-in-portland/

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...

https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...

Aug 10, 2020 — Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to ... Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America.

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

www.lawenforcementtoday.com

I'll let you know when our Pessimist Club is having our next meeting......it's a BYOB.

I got the red wine and stories. So many stories.

Home today because the autoimmune thought hey, dragged through 2020 and 2021--maybe I'll wake up and cause some commotion in 2022. Keep things fun.

Sigh.

Doesn't matter...

Doesn't matter...

Doesn't matter.

I swear to God, had I ever seen a video of a teacher hitting my kid with a broomstick, I'd be smiling in my mugshot...

Does your child swear at his/her teachers?

No???

Then get lost.

Do you teach your children to speak that way?

In school?

To you?

Forum List

Back