My top 5 wish list for science

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
My top 5 is
1. anti-aging or age reversal. Fuck death. Hopefully it occurs soon and there is some promising results.
2. Womb transplants for males. Want to reverse the population collapse? Well, you aint doing it any other way!
3. Bioprinting---Want to transplant a organ or arm or leg?
4. Genetic engineering...Possibly the way to equalize all of humanity? Solve anti-aging or hell make thousands of other things possible.
5. Warp drive! Want to go to another earth like planet? I do!

My top 5 is
1. anti-aging or age reversal. Fuck death. Hopefully it occurs soon and there is some promising results.
2. Womb transplants for males. Want to reverse the population collapse? Well, you aint doing it any other way!
4. Genetic engineering...Possibly the way to equalize all of humanity? Solve anti-aging or hell make thousands of other things possible.
You've been binge watching Star Trek again, haven't you?

My top 5 is
I prefer to stay as NATURAL as practical in the face of new tech.
Anti-aging is not practical to have for ALL people. We already have an excessive world population that contributes to Earth's instability in its adaptation of "balance of nature" requirements. However, we can now prolong our individual life if we follow HEALTHY lifestyles, and we can extend our species life if we don't destroy our ecosystems.

Warp drive to another solar system? Dream on!

1727977647227.png

I want gays and guys that can't get woman for whatever reason to be able to have children. It would help increase the population and stop the decline.

I've been thinking a lot about the issue

My top 5 is

If everyone was able to stop dying, I think humanity would be so messed up. Even with the threat of death, most people don't bother to do things, to get the get up and go and live life.

Genetic engineering would lead to people making super strong humans who go around terrorizing everyone else.

AI is moving fast and developing, but it'll develop good things and BAD THINGS. Like viruses that will destroy everything. Same with Alfred Nobel and his explosives, we just used them all for bad things.

If everyone was able to stop dying, I think humanity would be so messed up. Even with the threat of death, most people don't bother to do things, to get the get up and go and live life.

Genetic engineering would lead to people making super strong humans who go around terrorizing everyone else.

AI is moving fast and developing, but it'll develop good things and BAD THINGS. Like viruses that will destroy everything. Same with Alfred Nobel and his explosives, we just used them all for bad things.
You're talking about a social problem.

The Chinese don't much have this problem, they're more focused on advancing their society.

My top 5 is

You're a trans-humanist. :p

Oh yes I am. :p

That's a good one. It's probably just around the corner.

We're going to need it. Have you checked the cancer stats lately?

It won't equalize anything, it'll go the other way. Lots of diverse little monsters. :p

That's a good one too. We're inching closer. We'll need this too, conditions on earth will get pretty miserable once we reach 25 billion people.

Forum List

Back