My Top Three picks to run for president

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers

She stands up for what she believes.

1060x600-ddbc6e5dddc607ddee2ceb172485638f.jpg

I think any one of these three will smash Trump.

But I like Eric the best. Next to Trump, he will look like the adult.

"Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers"

So this woman puts Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals before American citizens and does not care if American citizens suffer because her loyalty is to Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals, yes that's going to be a vote winner :rolleyes-41:

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law,

That's awesome!
It'll be a cool story to tell the family once they're sent back to their home country.

This guy doesn't look to bad...we need someone without any bad history

View attachment 175259

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

^^^^ Is he a Faggot? :popcorn:

:auiqs.jpg:

As I am Psychic I can tell everyone that the 2020 American Presidential Election is going to be Elmo vs The Donald :smoke:

93TCrylkR7CVWJpLIvwiNA.png

I seriously do not think that Trump will pull off another win... he has way too much baggage that has come out...

View attachment 175259

HAHAHAHA.....No

Maybe O'Malley will be stronger this time around.. He reminds me of kennedy..

Irish Catholic...

images

O'Malley is weak...not Irish like at all

^^^^ What does that mean does it mean he doesn't like Guinness?

guinness-pour.jpg

View attachment 175259

As I am Psychic I can tell everyone that the 2020 American Presidential Election is going to be Elmo vs The Donald :smoke:

I seriously do not think that Trump will pull off another win... he has way too much baggage that has come out...

Baggage? You mean Russia? Please keep counting those chickens

View attachment 175259

Baggage? You mean Russia? Please keep counting those chickens

Even if he is cleared of any doing, He is a mentally ill narcissist already cracking at the seams.. Nah 1 termer , if he gets that far..

upload_2018-2-6_16-53-0.jpeg

View attachment 175259

HAHAHAHA.....No

Maybe O'Malley will be stronger this time around.. He reminds me of kennedy..

Irish Catholic...

images

O'Malley is weak...not Irish like at all

^^^^ What does that mean does it mean he doesn't like Guinness?

guinness-pour.jpg

Grace of O'malley Beer..

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

/——/ never heard of them.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Another thread by a lying coward. Post and run dean, you miserable coward.

You need to find a person with leadership experience.....not some loudmouthed liar or Hispanic wonderboy.

We already found out that identity politics doesn't make a great president.
giphy.gif

Is this what you call a "great leader"?

WTF is wrong with you?

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Another thread by a lying coward. Post and run dean, you miserable coward.

Why would I need to lie about anything?

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

I agree - and I also like Eric the best. Kamala Harris for VP (or vise versa).

You need to find a person with leadership experience.....not some loudmouthed liar or Hispanic wonderboy.

We already found out that identity politics doesn't make a great president.
Someone with leadership experience? How does Trump qualify? By leading his business into bankruptcy four or five times? By calling Democrats at the State of the Union being non responsive to his speech traitors? By leading his minute base only?

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

"Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers"

So this woman puts Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals before American citizens and does not care if American citizens suffer because her loyalty is to Illegal Immigrants aka Criminals, yes that's going to be a vote winner :rolleyes-41:

are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

Here is the issue. Democrats fucked up when they lied and failed to follow through with the promises they made to Reagan when he signed the amnesty. Now 49% of illegal households are sucking up handouts that could be used for handups to struggling families. Now Democrats are campaigning on open borders and handouts for all. The real problems happen when they run out of other people's money. Venezuela.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

I hope you’re right, these 3 couldn’t carry HC’s water, much less mount a serious challenge to President Trump...

Based on the current condition of the DNC, you’ll need a miracle to survive the Midterms...

I'd support Anthony Weiner. The Twitter wars between him and Trump would be epic. Trump would tweet out some insult. Weiner would tweet a dick pic. Trump would make up some nickname for him. Weiner would tweet a dick pic. Trump would tweet out some exaggerated claim. Weiner would tweet out a dick pic.

Forum List

Back