My Top Three picks to run for president

America already had its brief but disastrous flirtation with Marxism under Barack Obama. That was a complete clusterfuck, why would we want to do that again?

Barack Obama was further to the right than Ronald Reagan. Americans have elected a dictator wannabe with white supremacist tendencies. They think anyone who opposes their stupid wall is a commie out to destroy America. It's insanity on the hoof.

The most vociferous opponents to the wall and Trump's agenda make it pretty goddamn clear that they hate America dating back right to it's very inception so don't play dumb.

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers

She stands up for what she believes.

1060x600-ddbc6e5dddc607ddee2ceb172485638f.jpg

I think any one of these three will smash Trump.

But I like Eric the best. Next to Trump, he will look like the adult.

So you want a guy that wants to nuke gun owners....sounds about leftist of ya. Have fun with that! I am starting a campaign to vote for the most far left candidate in the Georgia primary! :) Doing my part to give Trump the easiest moron to beat.

America already had its brief but disastrous flirtation with Marxism under Barack Obama. That was a complete clusterfuck, why would we want to do that again?

Barack Obama was further to the right than Ronald Reagan. Americans have elected a dictator wannabe with white supremacist tendencies. They think anyone who opposes their stupid wall is a commie out to destroy America. It's insanity on the hoof.

The most vociferous opponents to the wall and Trump's agenda make it pretty goddamn clear that they hate America dating back right to it's very inception so don't play dumb.
When did your forebearers come here?

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

I would have expected Nicolas Maduro, Kim Jong Un, and Raul Castro

No idea. Traced back my grandpappy's side to some old british bloke who immigrated in the 1800s iirc, my grandma has a bit of cherokee in her lineage somewhere along the line which is quite apparent in her facial features. Dunno about my dad, he buggered off before I was even born.

No idea. Traced back my grandpappy's side to some old british bloke who immigrated in the 1800s iirc, my grandma has a bit of cherokee in her lineage somewhere along the line which is quite apparent in her facial features. Dunno about my dad, he buggered off before I was even born.
Lol you don't even have a good idea where you came from.

.....never heard of Erica Swalwell, is she the 58th Democrat candidate?
Castro is a hardcore racist who wants to change America into Latino country.
Harris is amateurish left wing extremist hate monger who is already way out of his league as a US Senator.

Well, I least I have to play dumb. There's no pretense with you.

People oppose the wall the fences have already been built where they can be built and where they would be most useful. In the other areas, they can't be built, and they don't work.

60% of illegal immigration is not poor people from south of the border, it's people coming in through airports as tourists, students, or on business, who just never go home. Your focus is only on the southern border and completely ignores the real sources of illegal immigration. As long as you're selling your country's health services, elite universities, and tourism industries, you're going to welcome in a lot of non-citizens. The money would be better spent on tracking who you let in and when they go home.

But the real reason you want to build the wall is because you believe that brown people will destroy America. Brown people won't destroy America, because racist assholes like you are already doing such an excellent job of it tearing down everything that made the United States of America great in the first place. You're no longer the home of the brave or the land of the free.

You're the home of the white supremacist, fear mongering, neo-nazis who fear "replacement" by non-whites. I can't think of anyone less free brave or free than you. It doesn't matter what colour the people who come after us are, we'll be dead and gone. All nations end at some point. None has gone on forever as they started and yours isn't headed in that direction at all.

I'm a blonde haired green eyed honky with just a smidgen of native blood, born from a family with deep roots in Appalachia. What more does anyone need to know?

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

I would have expected Nicolas Maduro, Kim Jong Un, and Raul Castro

I thought Jill Stein was the Green Party candidate in 2020 and not those three and when did the Op'er go Green?

Well some may not but I can trace my family name back to 400 BC...

So can you do that?

If not stop picking on others like you that can not trace their Heritage either...

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

What the heck, no Avenatti? Wasn't he the hero of the left?
th

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

If they aren't citizens, and they are in the country without a visa or a green card...technically they are criminals. The only argument that could absolve them is they didn't know they were here illegally. When they reached the age of consent...they chose to remain illegally. Whether that is fair or not is something we could discuss...but if it is unfair, the blame is on the parents, not the US.

I'm a blonde haired green eyed honky with just a smidgen of native blood, born from a family with deep roots in Appalachia. What more does anyone need to know?
Well we know now that you are stupid.

Is Jerry Springer still alive?

If so why not him?

They can do the debates on Murray Povich show and Steve Bilko show and Fox News and let the Kings of Trash make their case why Americans should not be allow to vote...

People oppose the wall the fences have already been built where they can be built and where they would be most useful. In the other areas, they can't be built, and they don't work.

60% of illegal immigration is not poor people from south of the border, it's people coming in through airports as tourists, students, or on business, who just never go home. Your focus is only on the southern border and completely ignores the real sources of illegal immigration. As long as you're selling your country's health services, elite universities, and tourism industries, you're going to welcome in a lot of non-citizens. The money would be better spent on tracking who you let in and when they go home.

But the real reason you want to build the wall is because you believe that brown people will destroy America. Brown people won't destroy America, because racist assholes like you are already doing such an excellent job of it tearing down everything that made the United States of America great in the first place. You're no longer the home of the brave or the land of the free.

You're the home of the white supremacist, fear mongering, neo-nazis who fear "replacement" by non-whites. I can't think of anyone less free brave or free than you. It doesn't matter what colour the people who come after us are, we'll be dead and gone. All nations end at some point. None has gone on forever as they started and yours isn't headed in that direction at all.

Don't you guys ever get tired of finding new ways to say the same old talking points? There's a dozen ways we could improve immigration policy none of which the left wants to do. Why not build a wall? If it's not going to be effective then what's the harm in it? Trillions pissed away on wars in the middle east and we can't build a wall?

It's pretty goddamn obvious that the left wants to replace old whitey just judging by the way you talk about us in your newspapers and on your late night TV shows. Well fuck that and fuck you. "white men have raped the planet and exploited the poor for far too long" is what you think. how's that not racist? Stop being hypocrites and just come right out and admit it. White people bad, brown people good. See how easy that was?

Well we know now that you are stupid.

Not stupid enough to climb aboard the left's bullshit bandwagon.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Yeah, you're a moron. Next!

Then it heads to the Great White North! :eek:

Forum List

Back