My Top Three picks to run for president

you need to get something straight....the dreamers/Daca
are NOT criminals.... they DID NOT break the law, they were kids when brought here....their parents may have broken the law but THEY DID NOT..... kids are not held responsible for what their parents did in this nation....not certain about where ever you are, but in the USA children are not held accountable or punished for the sins of their father... so please... you need to stop that bull crap lie that they are CRIMINALS...here and now....

Did they come into the US with proper identification and authorization? No? Doesn't matter if they came with a parent or a coyote or in a truck of avocados.....they gotta go. :eusa_eh:

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris will vote to shut down the government again over Dreamers

She stands up for what she believes.

1060x600-ddbc6e5dddc607ddee2ceb172485638f.jpg

I think any one of these three will smash Trump.

But I like Eric the best. Next to Trump, he will look like the adult.

Another thread by a lying coward. Post and run dean, you miserable coward.

Why would I need to lie about anything?

Just run from your lies, it seems to be common for you, not sure why you lie, only you can tell us why you keep lying.

You need to find a person with leadership experience.....not some loudmouthed liar or Hispanic wonderboy.

We already found out that identity politics doesn't make a great president.
Someone with leadership experience? How does Trump qualify? By leading his business into bankruptcy four or five times? By calling Democrats at the State of the Union being non responsive to his speech traitors? By leading his minute base only?
That's rich.....you wanted to elect Hillary, who has experience, but the worst type of experience imaginable. And Obama, who had zero experience. None.

You need to find a person with leadership experience.....not some loudmouthed liar or Hispanic wonderboy.

We already found out that identity politics doesn't make a great president.
giphy.gif

Is this what you call a "great leader"?

WTF is wrong with you?
Should we post the video of Obama showing off his hardon to female journalists on his campaign flight?
I wonder if it hasn't been totally deleted by now.
Oh here it is.....

Now that's a great leader........

1. Eric Swalwell.

Here is is being interviewed by Tucker Carlson. Tucker tries so hard to bash him, but Eric is cool, confident and the segment ends with Tucker realizing he just got a royal ass whipping.

Eric is always knowledgeable, cool, collected and never stressed. He always brings knowledge to his interviews.

2. Julian Castro

HUD Secretary Julian Castro violated federal law by touting political candidate Clinton

This guy knows the issues, and he's not afraid of apologizing when he's wrong. And he will motivate minorities..

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Dean, we don’t need to see your spank bank. None of those people are serious contenders.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Eric is a double barrelled douchebag and a lying scumbag.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Another thread by a lying coward. Post and run dean, you miserable coward.

Why would I need to lie about anything?

Everything you believe is a lie.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

None of the three have any substance. All pomp, identity politics and castro is like a weed that blows in the wind. Spineless. However, Im not surprised that you would pick types like these.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

None of the three have any substance. All pomp, identity politics and castro is like a weed that blows in the wind. Spineless. However, Im not surprised that you would pick types like these.

Have you ever seen this Eric character on the Tucker Carlson show? He's a cerfiable moron.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Have you ever seen this Eric character on the Tucker Carlson show? He's a cerfiable moron.

I never have but have heard him talk and yeah, he's a flake. Its to be expected that rdean types would flock to these type people.

Wait? I thought Trump was done for, that he wouldn’t last until 2020.

Now you are looking for people to run against him and not against Pence.

Finally seen the light eh? Welcome to reality.

Last edited:
Wait? I thought Trump was done for, that he wouldn’t last until 2020.

Now you are looking for people to run against him and not against Pence.

Finally seen the light eh? Welcome to reality.

These snowflakes try to convince us that Trump is done, and then the vote for imbeciles like this Eric Swalwell character. Despite mobilizing the entire government against Trump, he's still running rings around them.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Harris dumped her chances by her deceitful slam job against VP Pence, for which she got caught, and exposed, as the liar that she is.

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

Harris dumped her chances by her deceitful slam job against VP Pence, for which she got caught, and exposed, as the liar that she is.

And stack that faux pas against “He’s a hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured, okay.”

1. Eric Swalwell.

2. Julian Castro

julian_castro.jpg

3. Kamala Harris

They don’t have ruling experience

How about

Simba
Mulan
Cinderella

And stack that faux pas against “He’s a hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured, okay.”
He (McCain) wasn't a hero for bombing people who never attacked us. I like people who don't do that.

America already had its brief but disastrous flirtation with Marxism under Barack Obama. That was a complete clusterfuck, why would we want to do that again?

Barack Obama was further to the right than Ronald Reagan. Americans have elected a dictator wannabe with white supremacist tendencies. They think anyone who opposes their stupid wall is a commie out to destroy America. It's insanity on the hoof.

Forum List

Back