My woke liberal home city supports murder, I do not.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I just watched two events take place that the people in the city I grew up in approved of. Two failed assassination attempts on an American political figure have come and gone and the people of my home town are bitterly disappointed that neither was successful. The first kill shot missed the intended target and took out an innocent bystander. The people of the town consider the dead father a MAGA traitor to the ESG world they want to be part of so they say the good riddance to the man.

What kind of people make up the woke city these days anyway? They ask no questions about how a man was able to climb on a roof and take shots at a presidential candidate. They do not care that the dead hitman was whisked away and nuked in a crematorium immediately to hide evidence. All they know is that they hate the man they are told to hate. I guess they are just following orders. It's a frightening reality.

We know the local newspaper and radio programming have been telling the people that the former president is a threat to democracy. Since the community has been identified as ground zero for Dementia in the region it's anyone's guess if the majority of the city population has any idea what democracy even means. It's just a big word like "existential" and the people there love big words coming out of experts. It makes them feel safe and cared for like children.

This is why the people there don't ask questions. Asking questions would imply a lack of trust in city leadership and media and no one there is going to risk stepping in anything that would put them on the spot. That's what ESG is all about. If someone steps out of line you take away their livelihood and use a bad social credit score to make it impossible for them to survive. We all know that if Trump fails that's coming and the city is all for that.

What about the second shooter, Ryan Routh? How did that second shooter know where to be? All he had to do was wait for Trump to get close and the target would have been within feet of the bullet. A Secret Service agent spotted Routh's gun barrel poking through the the fence and opened fire on him but he escaped.

It is very strange that the citizen who alerted authorities to Routh's vehicle description and tag number is omitted from news reports. This is likely because liberal media in the city would relentlessly attack the citizen as a MAGA supporter. The city is so far down the rabbit hole of ESG that there is little hope for sensible community awareness going forward. I only go there if I absolutely have to.

I do not agree with the direction the city is going in but unlike that mind-poisoned settlement I do not support inciting violence against political candidates. I think the town's newspaper and radio programming may get their way and Trump is in great danger of being murdered.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/.../esg-scores-similar-china...

https://heartland.org/.../esg-social-credit-scores-and.../
Bing Videos

https://nypost.com/.../would-be-trump-assassin-idd-as.../

Last edited:
I just watched two events take place that the people in the city I grew up in approved of. Two failed assassination attempts on an American political figure have come and gone and the people of my home town are bitterly disappointed that neither was successful. The first kill shot missed the intended target and took out an innocent bystander. The people of the town consider the dead father a MAGA traitor to the ESG world they want to be part of so they say the good riddance to the man.

What kind of people make up the woke city these days anyway? They ask no questions about how a man was able to climb on a roof and take shots at a presidential candidate. They do not care that the dead hitman was whisked away and nuked in a crematorium immediately to hide evidence. All they know is that they hate the man they are told to hate. I guess they are just following orders. It's a frightening reality.

We know the local newspaper and radio programming have been telling the people that the former president is a threat to democracy. Since the community has been identified as ground zero for Dementia in the region it's anyone's guess if the majority of the city population has any idea what democracy even means. It's just a big word like "existential" and the people there love big words coming out of experts. It makes them feel safe and cared for like children.

This is why the people there don't ask questions. Asking questions would imply a lack of trust in city leadership and media and no one there is going to risk stepping in anything that would put them on the spot. That's what ESG is all about. If someone steps out of line you take away their livelihood and use a bad social credit score to make it impossible for them to survive. We all know that if Trump fails that's coming and the city is all for that.

What about the second shooter, Ryan Routh? How did that second shooter know where to be? All he had to do was wait for Trump to get close and the target would have been within feet of the bullet. A Secret Service agent spotted Routh's gun barrel poking through the the fence and opened fire on him but he escaped.

It is very strange that the citizen who alerted authorities to Routh's vehicle description and tag number is omitted from news reports. This is likely because liberal media in the city would relentlessly attack the citizen as a MAGA supporter. The city is so far down the rabbit hole of ESG that there is little hope for sensible community awareness going forward. I only go there if I absolutely have to.

I do not agree with the direction the city is going in but unlike that mind-poisoned settlement I do not support inciting violence against political candidates. I think the town's newspaper and radio programming may get their way and Trump is in great danger of being murdered.

Bing Videos

And both were of questionable .......everything. Is it that they were real or were they set up for the PR? What's next, does tRump live through another questionable assignation attempt that even a middle schooler would not fail at?

And both were of questionable .......everything. Is it that they were real or were they set up for the PR? What's next, does tRump live through another questionable assignation attempt that even a middle schooler would not fail at?
Ok, you guys, just wing my ear. I'll stand here and turn my head at the last second and we will fool them all! Lol.

Bing Videos

Not a problem. They probably hate being around conspiracy theory nuts like you too.

Not a problem. They probably hate being around conspiracy theory nuts like you too.
Oh yes, everything is a conspiracy theory. The government keeps trying to tell the truth and these MAGA nuts keep talking about bullets fired at a former president!

Ok, you guys, just wing my ear. I'll stand here and turn my head at the last second and we will fool them all! Lol.

I questioned it the first time. I have an ear physical damage and it never completely healed. That part of the ear does not completely when a piece of it missing. Even a small part of it. To give an example, Hollifields ear was bitten by hungry Mike and a small piece was bitten off. The Ear never completely healed. Yet the physical health of tRump, he wants us to believe he has super human powers.

There was a camera on the right side that didn't start up until AFTER his head went below the pulpit. They never shown that angle and probably never will. But there WAS a camera in that direction. The only ones that should buy this nonsense is the Cult45 MAGAts. But tRump is being given a bye. I think tRump and his minions are guilty of 2 counts of murder.

And it worked so well that another one was gathered up at his Golf Range.

Forum List

Back