MYTH killer..SHOCK: Trump’s official voting record released by NYC, shows he's been Repub since 1980

Trump is a fucking billionaire

He doesn't vote for politicians......he buys them

I'm sorry people, I haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit ...

The best way to eliminate the bullshit is to actually read the article you're linking to.

It wouldn't matter if I did or I didn't...

So you wouldn't understand it even if you actually read it? Does that apply to everything you read or just the political stuff?
images

I'm sorry people, I haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in here, snow and all that stuff. It really doesn't matter what I say, the haters are going to spin it the way they want and the pro's are going to do the same... I hope you all enjoyed the discourse and heated debate this caused, let's do it again, sometime!

In other words...

images

That doesn't seem to mean what you think it means. :lol:

Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Prently ^ | January 23, 2016 | Voltova Dmitri
(photo at the link) Donald Trump’s official voting record has been released, showing that he was a registered Republican since at least 1980, throwing water on the theory that he was at one time a Democrat. This is causing major panic in the Cruz campaign that insisted that Trump recently switched his affiliation. Voting records for Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, were not immediately available. Trump is leading by wide margins in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and nearly every other state where pollsters take the Republican electorate’s temperature. In Iowa, he is running neck-and-neck with Republican Sen....

Aern't voting records confidential? Who I vote for is secret and, as far as I know, any record of that is not kept. Please clarify.

Damn, I just HATE killing a NeoCommie and RINO talking point! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Prently ^ | January 23, 2016 | Voltova Dmitri
(photo at the link) Donald Trump’s official voting record has been released, showing that he was a registered Republican since at least 1980, throwing water on the theory that he was at one time a Democrat. This is causing major panic in the Cruz campaign that insisted that Trump recently switched his affiliation. Voting records for Trump’s adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, were not immediately available. Trump is leading by wide margins in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and nearly every other state where pollsters take the Republican electorate’s temperature. In Iowa, he is running neck-and-neck with Republican Sen....

Aern't voting records confidential? Who I vote for is secret and, as far as I know, any record of that is not kept. Please clarify.

Of course, BUT your registering as to whatever party you want to register as, isn't!

I'm sorry people, I haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in here, snow and all that stuff. It really doesn't matter what I say, the haters are going to spin it the way they want and the pro's are going to do the same... I hope you all enjoyed the discourse and heated debate this caused, let's do it again, sometime!

You lied.

You're up to date now.

You lied.

You're up to date now.

If you cum to that...that's your personal problem!

The best way to eliminate the bullshit is to actually read the article you're linking to.

So you wouldn't understand it even if you actually read it? Does that apply to everything you read or just the political stuff?
images

I'd say claiming you need to deal with the snow and then continuing to post would be an excellent example.

However, it doesn't explain why you post things you don't understand.

images

I'd say claiming you need to deal with the snow and then continuing to post would be an excellent example.

However, it doesn't explain why you post things you don't understand.

Well, since you are such an INVESTIGATIVE reporter, why not check the times on my posts, and see! ..Now don't forget to check back to us on your findings!!! I LOVE these :ahole-1:'s...they are so entertaining!

Well, since you are such an INVESTIGATIVE reporter, why not check the times on my posts, and see!

How much snow did you deal with in the 15 minutes between your posts to me?

That's much less interesting than the fact that your OP says the opposite of what you thought it said.

Well, since you are such an INVESTIGATIVE reporter, why not check the times on my posts, and see!

That's much less interesting than the fact that your OP says the opposite of what you thought it said.

I show at the POSTING index that my post today ended at 1:02 PM, and restarted at 8:59 PM... Now how much LYING do you want to be caught in...I think an apology is called for!

I show at the POSTING index that my post today ended at 1:02 PM, and restarted at 8:59 PM...

The numbers just above your avatar read 15 minutes. The mods must have changed them just to mess with you. :rolleyes:

Don't want to talk about the fact that your OP says the opposite of what you thought it said? I can understand that.

I show at the POSTING index that my post today ended at 1:02 PM, and restarted at 8:59 PM...

The numbers just above your avatar read 15 minutes. The mods must have changed them just to mess with you. :rolleyes:

Don't want to talk about the fact that your OP says the opposite of what you thought it said? I can understand that.

Well go look at the POSTINGS and see for yourself... I know you're probably talking about something completely different that I am, but TRY to explain it yourself!...BTW, it has nothing to do with my avatar numbers, it has to do when I stopped posting early this afternoon and returned to that thread at 8:59 PM!

I see you still have NO IDEA the difference about REGISTERING and VOTING, but then again, your low 2 digit IQ precludes you from understanding simple language!

Forum List

Back