myths and truths of slavery

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I did not realize how much black people lie about slavery untill i read this .

It is a constant scam and lie.

Why do we never talk about the role of African tribal leaders in the international slave trade?

It is a constant scam and lie.

Why do we never talk about the role of African tribal leaders in the international slave trade?
becasue they are reason europeans got there hands on therm. they sold th eir own peolpeb in to slaverty and still pratice it today in africa, most africansd did not even go to americas. blacks need to quit lieing abour slavery and white people.

FACT: In 1860 the US kept 4 million blacks in slavery

FACT: By 1860, most of the western world had given up slavery without a fight.

The US lost 600,000 lives trying to end slavery

1644020273808.jpeg

Playing the victim is leftwing Big Business now, just ask Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, BLM, and the millions of people they all ripped off protesting, rioting, shooting and burning.

Meantime, none of them are anymore a victim than anyone else.

slavery, it certainly was terrible, most likely not as terrible of dying in africa at the hands of your fellow countrymen.
witch is happening today in africa and they dont care on it. i see this thrwea got full black people continuing thel ies of slavery.

We were ready to compensate slave owners for their lost slaves

The chose to secede and attack America

It never got to that point. The only thing Lincoln ran on was preventing the spread of slavery to the territories. That was enough to make the South secede, because they thought it was the end of their lock on the Senate due to all new States being free from then on.

There was never an offer of compensated emancipation because it had never gotten to that point.

Forum List

Back