Nader Supporters Warn Third-Party Voters: Don’t Make The Same Mistake!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
57f55b0e1a0000f3045b74bb.jpeg

Some of these Nader voters now work for the Democratic Party — and deeply regret their 2000 vote.

Chris Savage had had enough of Bill Clinton and his shenanigans by the time the 2000 election rolled around, and he wasn’t thrilled about putting his vice president, Al Gore, back in the White House for another four years. But as a Democrat, there was no way the 36-year-old Michigan resident was going to vote for George W. Bush either.

Then, he found Green Party candidate Ralph Nader.

“He was pretty convincing in terms of the things he was advocating for. And he did have some very progressive positions and ideas, so those appealed to me,” Savage recounted.

He soon put a Nader sign in his yard, became politically active and was all in to send a message to the establishment.

But this cycle, Savage isn’t even considering voting third party. He’s now an outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter and literally works for the establishment as Democratic Party chair of Washtenaw County in Michigan.

And he wants to make sure that disaffected voters know exactly what they’re doing in this election before they go pull the lever for a third-party candidate like Jill Stein of the Green Party or Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.

“I was somewhat uninformed and felt like there wasn’t that big a difference between Gore and Bush, believe it or not,” he said. “Obviously, in retrospect, it was a moronic way to look at things.”

More: Nader Supporters Warn Third-Party Voters: Don’t Make The Same Mistake!

Amen! The Nader disciples gave us Bush instead of Gore. I'm thankful some of them have evolved.

Some of these Nader voters now work for the Democratic Party — and deeply regret their 2000 vote.

And some don't. Shrug.

How many Nader voters were there? I see eight in your post. Short of a consensus, I'd wager.

Dear Bernie supporters: Please don't be stupid. Learn the Nader lesson - without reliving it.

Chris Savage had had enough of Bill Clinton and his shenanigans by the time the 2000 election rolled around, and he wasn’t thrilled about putting his vice president, Al Gore, back in the White House for another four years. But as a Democrat, there was no way the 36-year-old Michigan resident was going to vote for George W. Bush either.

“He was pretty convincing in terms of the things he was advocating for. And he did have some very progressive positions and ideas, so those appealed to me,” Savage recounted.

He soon put a Nader sign in his yard, became politically active and was all in to send a message to the establishment.

But this cycle, Savage isn’t even considering voting third party. He’s now an outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter and literally works for the establishment as Democratic Party chair of Washtenaw County in Michigan.

And he wants to make sure that disaffected voters know exactly what they’re doing in this election before they go pull the lever for a third-party candidate like Jill Stein of the Green Party or Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.

“I was somewhat uninformed and felt like there wasn’t that big a difference between Gore and Bush, believe it or not,” he said. “Obviously, in retrospect, it was a moronic way to look at things.”

Amen! The Nader disciples gave us Bush instead of Gore. I'm thankful some of them have evolved.
hopefully they have evolved to rejecting both trump and hillary....

uh there wasnt a big difference in Gore and Bush.Uh sorry charlie you WERE informed,there wasnt.:cuckoo:

Haven't we learned enough to see the danger of a vacuum that would be created by rejecting both major candidates?

Haven't we learned enough to see the danger of a vacuum that would be created by rejecting both major candidates?

I agree! Voting for the lesser of two evils is better than just throwing your vote away - and Hillary is by far the lesser of two evils. In fact, she may be one of our greatest presidents. Voting for Gary Johnson does not help anything.

I agree! Voting for the lesser of two evils is better than just throwing your vote away - and Hillary is by far the lesser of two evils. In fact, she may be one of our greatest presidents. Voting for Gary Johnson does not help anything.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

But thanks for your honest admission that Hillary Clinton is evil.

I've been saying that for a long time and I'm glad you finally agree with me.

Well at least Trump screws up from a rude mouth and not from lies, corruption and murder.

Why should Bernie supporters vote for Hillary after she stole the Democratic nomination from them? That's like asking a kid to vote for you for Student Body President after you've finished beating him up and taking his lunch money.

Really? How did Hillary "steal" the nomination from Bernie? Please provide "credible" proof from sources that can be verified as being factual. Why did Bernie endorse Hillary and now actively campaigning for her?

So wait... he got tired of Clinton, and thus decided to vote for a other establishment shill?

Sounds like a reason to vote for Trump... especially if he is still tired of Clintons.

Why should Bernie supporters vote for Hillary after she stole the Democratic nomination from them? That's like asking a kid to vote for you for Student Body President after you've finished beating him up and taking his lunch money.

Really? How did Hillary "steal" the nomination from Bernie? Please provide "credible" proof from sources that can be verified as being factual. Why did Bernie endorse Hillary and now actively campaigning for her?

Apparently, there are no sources. I rarely make a mistake, but I admit it when I do.

This does not change the fact that you admitted that Hillary Clinton is the "lesser of two evils."

Lakhota just rates every post he disagrees with as "funny" because he's too stupid to know how else to respond.

Apparently, there are no sources. I rarely make a mistake, but I admit it when I do.

This does not change the fact that you admitted that Hillary Clinton is the "lesser of two evils."

Hillary may be the lesser evil when considering her against Satan himself... and I am not sure of that.

Of the presidential candidates, certainly not. For one, Trump is not evil.

Yep, she ain't perfect - but she's by far the lesser of two evils.

Yep, she ain't perfect - but she's by far the lesser of two evils.
So you admit she's evil.

Thanks for the refreshing honesty.

After your enthusiastic support of Hillary in previous threads, it's nice to know you finally have a grip on reality.

Washington Redskin, do you ever get sick of being a politically correct pussy whipped bitch? LOL

The people listened, no one voted for that idiot Jeb Bush... he was as clueless as Clinton is corrupt.

Time to get Donald into the house!

Forum List

Back