Nadler Opens Impeachment Proceedings

FB_IMG_1565083980131.jpg

Okay, I'm calling it. No evidence. Huffpost would have it in florescent blinking headlines by now if it were so.

Last edited:
Nervous nellies on the Right.

I'm not nervous. Jerry Nadler has a serious case of TDS that is untreated. If he is out of control in Congress, we have legal means of taming a shrew like Nadler, but he's not going to like it, and he may have to serve time in a mental institution when all is said and done. .

I'd like to know what crime Nadler thinks he will be impeaching Trump for??

You can't cure stupid.

Just announced on FOX.
He can't That has to be voted on.

Only the Senate can hold an Impeachment Hearing and both The House and Senate have to vote on Impeachment to even begin that.

Besides that, Mueller was unable to recommend indictment on even a single crime, so without that, you cannot even write or form articles of impeachment to even cast a vote on.

Just announced on FOX.
He can't That has to be voted on.

Only the Senate can hold an Impeachment Hearing and both The House and Senate have to vote on Impeachment to even begin that.

Besides that, Mueller was unable to recommend indictment on even a single crime, so without that, you cannot even write or form articles of impeachment to even cast a vote on.

Whoever replaced Tucker Carlson last night made a "this just in" remark. It was on in the background so it's possible I missed what preceded it.

Forum List

Back