Nadler Opens Impeachment Proceedings

You did. As you did not list his entire speech.

i know, I'm referencing the part where he is calling some of the people on the Nazi side 'very fine'. There are no very fine people who hang with Nazis. I'm not sure why you're so confused.
You're an idiot. I guess you missed the part where he said he wasn't talking about the Nazis? Go Trump.

Right, he was talking about the non-Nazis that showed up at the Nazi rally and then hung around...with Nazis.
I've said it before, you're an idiot.

Who at the rally on the side of the Nazis was he talking about?

LOL you still here? Have you not embarrassed yourself enough?

When Trump announced his candidacy in 2015, he said, "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Here's Donald Trump's Presidential Announcement Speech

At a political rally in El Paso in February, Trump expressed pride in ICE who "he said had picked up immigrants for tens of thousands of crimes, and ticked off a list of those crimes and the stats that he claimed accompanied them.

"When he got to murder — he claimed there were 4,000 immigrant murderers swept up by ICE in the previous two years" without offering any substantiation for the figures or a source.

“Murders, murders, murders. Killings. Murders,” Trump said during that speech, which was recently resurfaced on Twitter by journalist Aaron Rupar, prompting chants of “build the wall” from the crowd in Texas."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...migrants-murders-killings-texas-a9044526.html

Patrick W. Crusius, 21, told police that he had targeted Mexicans, according to a document written by Detective Adrian Garcia of the El Paso Police Department.

The gunman wrote a four-page manifesto that said he was carrying out the attack in “response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.” The El Paso mass murder represents the deadliest attack to target Latinos in modern American history.

‘I’m the Shooter’: El Paso Suspect Confessed to Targeting Mexicans, Police Say

Yeah the guy was a liberal racist. Go figure. I guess libs have bad people on their team.

Forum List

Back