Nadler Opens Impeachment Proceedings

How can he do that when Congress is in recess?
Nadler has to shoot himself in the foot occasionally due to his self-inflicted Munchenhouse Syndrome to get pity and sympathy from his fellow Democrats, because he has inappropriately touched the vagina of the silent majority of America with his overbearing TDS actings-out.

Time to have him fitted for a 4X-large straight jacket.

This begs the question, why didn't they start 3 years ago when caveman congressman started with "Articles of Impeachment"? Clearly evidence wasn't a factor, so I guess the Mueller Report was all about appearances.

This should be in The Flame Zone or Conspiracy Theories.

Nadler really should be disciplined and censured, because Congress cannot hold an impeachment trial or proceedings. Impeachment has to be brought up for a vote in both houses and passed by a 2/3rds majority before anything can even begin.

Not only that, it's going to be impossible to impeach President Trump because Special Counsel was unable to list a single crime to recommend indictment on.

Without a recommendation for indictment, you cannot write articles of impeachment.

Clinton for instance had 13 indictments against him. Trump Zero.

Clinton was impeached. Trump will not be impeached, but he will be re-elected.

This begs the question, why didn't they start 3 years ago when caveman congressman started with "Articles of Impeachment"? Clearly evidence wasn't a factor, so I guess the Mueller Report was all about appearances.
The Democrats, bless their pea-picking little brains, have had some experience with lying, but this series of lies 24-7-365 x 3 years and counting is Peter's Principle of rising to the level of their incompetence on steroids.

Nervous nellies on the Right.
Don't you have a NAZI flag....err ANTIFA FLAG to raise over your Commie Complex this morning?

iu

Why do you keep posting this photoshop of a lie?

This should be in The Flame Zone or Conspiracy Theories.

Nadler really should be disciplined and censured, because Congress cannot hold an impeachment trial or proceedings. Impeachment has to be brought up for a vote in both houses and passed by a 2/3rds majority before anything can even begin.

Not only that, it's going to be impossible to impeach President Trump because Special Counsel was unable to list a single crime to recommend indictment on.

Without a recommendation for indictment, you cannot write articles of impeachment.

Clinton for instance had 13 indictments against him. Trump Zero.

You're probably right, Mr. Original Tree, but I hope the thread stays in politics, because people need to know what kind of crimes the Democrats are perpetrating by pretending their lying calumnies are true. They're not. America's Constitution is under threat. Nadler's fellow Democrat Joaquin Castro is exposing to his Democrat tormenter base a list of names of Trump's supporters, one of who got put on the list by mistake, and his family is receiving hourly threats from paid Democrat employees for being a Trump supporter. And the Democrats are probably either paying them with your tax money by calling the expense "federal necessities," or from someone like their wealthy friend George Soros or even drug cartel lords.

These Democrats are out of control and out of their minds. They're using power to do what feels to me like a crime, publishing ordinary people's names and having them harassed in the manner of Maxine Waters when she decided to punish White House employees. That is against the Constitution. Nadler's wrongdoing and Castro's outings of private citizens to be punished by his minions is knocking on the door.

The good people left in the FBI are being warned by the ones who got canned for failure to defend the Constitution against the Clinton Cartel by joining it are also being told by some of their bosses to watch their backs. I heard it on the grapevine, and I hope it's not true.

Last edited:
The question begs...impeached for what?

This won't do anything for the dems but pacify the base

Forum List

Back