🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nakba - A Palestinian MYTH

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4r7ZjG9Nc]A PALESTINIAN MYTH - The so said NAKBA - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, what the Arab countries did to their Palestinians is unforgivable. And then to make matters even worse for the Palestinains, the Zionists in Israel make peace offerings to them, build a security fence & concede land to them so the Palestinians will remain in Israel. Shame on Israel.

To add to the MYTH, the other myth is that there never was an Palestinian Arab or a state of Palestine in 1948.

Last edited:
Deach---the tragedy of the 20th century for the muslims of the world is a loss of parts
of the EMPIRE they built thru rape, murder and pillage---just small parts because some
people rebelled against their brutal oppression THE United Kingdom sustained a far
bigger loss Somehow ---idiots like you use the words "WESTERN IMPERIALISM"
as dirty concepts ----but "ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM" seems holy to you. Western imperialism
is a manifestation of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----it was dirty----but JUST AS DIRTY ----and
still ongoing is ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM If the people of the British isles----and a few other lands that would like the idea decided to go nuts and DEMAND the reconstruction of
the BRITISH EMPIRE-----that would be something like the present ongoing "ARAB SPRING" which is simply a euphemism for an attempt to ESTABLISH THE ENDLESS ATROCITY
which is THE CALIPHATE. The one and only reason that any muslim cares at all about ISRAEL is-----because Israel represents a little spot over which muslims cannot impose
brutal rule in the Middle east -----that is the WHOLE PROBLEM-----the people who call
themselves palestinians are of no consequence to the UMMAH other than as pawns to
GET RID of Israel. Think back to BALI-----the whole reason that BALI was bombed---
and people murdered there was because -----it was not ENTIRELY UNDER THE THUMB OF
ISLAMIC RULE----hindus have some power there. ----in a MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY such
a situation cannot be tolerated. In muslim majority middleast-----Israel cannot exist.
I did not invent this idea-------it has held up thruout the past 1400 years as a manifestation of
malignant islamic imperialism

Deach---the tragedy of the 20th century for the muslims of the world is a loss of parts
of the EMPIRE they built thru rape, murder and pillage---just small parts because some
people rebelled against their brutal oppression THE United Kingdom sustained a far
as dirty concepts ----but "ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM" seems holy to you. Western imperialism
is a manifestation of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----it was dirty----but JUST AS DIRTY ----and
still ongoing is ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM If the people of the British isles----and a few other lands that would like the idea decided to go nuts and DEMAND the reconstruction of
the BRITISH EMPIRE-----that would be something like the present ongoing "ARAB SPRING" which is simply a euphemism for an attempt to ESTABLISH THE ENDLESS ATROCITY
which is THE CALIPHATE. The one and only reason that any muslim cares at all about ISRAEL is-----because Israel represents a little spot over which muslims cannot impose
brutal rule in the Middle east -----that is the WHOLE PROBLEM-----the people who call
themselves palestinians are of no consequence to the UMMAH other than as pawns to
GET RID of Israel. Think back to BALI-----the whole reason that BALI was bombed---
and people murdered there was because -----it was not ENTIRELY UNDER THE THUMB OF
ISLAMIC RULE----hindus have some power there. ----in a MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY such
a situation cannot be tolerated. In muslim majority middleast-----Israel cannot exist.
I did not invent this idea-------it has held up thruout the past 1400 years as a manifestation of

so???

you hate muslims and catholics.
that's understandable.

you're jewish.

Last edited:

so???

that's understandable.

you're jewish.

wrong again I hate neither catholics or muslims in general----I hate
the IDEOLOGIES that led to the genocides of hundreds of
millions to wit THE IMPERIALISTIC CATHOLICISM OF CONSTANTINE--
which did impact on the eastern orthodox church but much more so
on the catholic church-----and was the fore runner of NAZI IDEOLOGY
and also IMPERIALIST ISLAMICISM leading to genocides of hundreds of
millions I am jewish and I am also aware of the history of
the REICH AND CALIPHATE galvanized genocides The roman catholic
church has repudiated its prior genocidal ideology-----the eastern
orthodox church has not been active in genocides for more than 1000
years and seems to repudiate even CONSTANTINE in favor of his much
nicer mother HELENA Right now there are significant numbers of muslims
working on revving up imperialist genocidal ISLAMICISM a fact which
does bother most jews and lots and lots of catholics

There are significant numbers of islamo nazi sympathizers --also nothing
new-----I read your literature as a child which was a LONG time ago.
People like you have not changed in reference to ideology. One of the posters
on this board noted today "HITLER COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED" I ardently
believe that is true------I also remember reading ----AS A CHILD propaganda
written by those of your ilk which referred to those jews who objected to
Hitler in the mid thirties as "WAR MONGERS" Way back in the 70s
information about SADAAM and his brutal policies were coming to light.
I am a jew----way back then I wanted him PUT DOWN-----he reminded
me of your pal ADOLF no doubt according to you I am a "JEW
WAR MONGER" The events in BIAFRA of the early 1970s horrfied
me-----I WISHED THE US WOULD INTERVENE to save the dying children---
because I am a JEW WAR MONGER-------see? I understand your POV

Is Father CHARLES COUGHLIN one of your heroes?

so???

that's understandable.

you're jewish.

wrong again I hate neither catholics or muslims in general----I hate
the IDEOLOGIES that led to the genocides of hundreds of
millions to wit THE IMPERIALISTIC CATHOLICISM OF CONSTANTINE--
which did impact on the eastern orthodox church but much more so
on the catholic church-----and was the fore runner of NAZI IDEOLOGY
and also IMPERIALIST ISLAMICISM leading to genocides of hundreds of
millions I am jewish and I am also aware of the history of
the REICH AND CALIPHATE galvanized genocides The roman catholic
church has repudiated its prior genocidal ideology-----the eastern
orthodox church has not been active in genocides for more than 1000
years and seems to repudiate even CONSTANTINE in favor of his much
nicer mother HELENA Right now there are significant numbers of muslims
working on revving up imperialist genocidal ISLAMICISM a fact which
does bother most jews and lots and lots of catholics

There are significant numbers of islamo nazi sympathizers --also nothing
new-----I read your literature as a child which was a LONG time ago.
People like you have not changed in reference to ideology. One of the posters
on this board noted today "HITLER COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED" I ardently
believe that is true------I also remember reading ----AS A CHILD propaganda
written by those of your ilk which referred to those jews who objected to
Hitler in the mid thirties as "WAR MONGERS" Way back in the 70s
information about SADAAM and his brutal policies were coming to light.
I am a jew----way back then I wanted him PUT DOWN-----he reminded
me of your pal ADOLF no doubt according to you I am a "JEW
WAR MONGER" The events in BIAFRA of the early 1970s horrfied
me-----I WISHED THE US WOULD INTERVENE to save the dying children---
because I am a JEW WAR MONGER-------see? I understand your POV

Is Father CHARLES COUGHLIN one of your heroes?

catholic voting disstricts in germany voted overwhelmingly against the NAZI party.

is baruch goldstein one of your heroes?

Pope Pius Aka Hitler's Pope, Vatican Rat lines that helped Nazis escape, shall we continue?

Pope Pius Aka Hitler's Pope, Vatican Rat lines that helped Nazis escape, shall we continue?

go for it.

all you really will be speaking to will be people who already hate catholics...and the truth. i imagine a lot of your jewish friends will approve, if not vocally, by their silence then.

it won't change the fact that an overwhelming majority of the catholic districts in germany voted against the NAZIs.

you have already managed to make enemies of much of the arab/muslin world. do you really want to take on the catholics. the fact of the matter is that the jewish people are a relatively small and insignificant group and they really should lay low and not poke bears. you do not want to make angry those who can crush you. catholics in the USA comprise what?...25% of the population, and that number is about to jump big time...and catholics have a very close bond with other catholics that extends beyond race or etthnicity.

i am not threatening or anything, i am just laying out some facts. they, and i, try to turn the other cheek, but do not abuse our good nature.

Last edited:

go for it.

all you really will be speaking to will be people who already hate catholics...and the truth. i imagine a lot of your jewish friends will approve, if not vocally, by their silence then.

it won't change the fact that an overwhelming majority of the catholic districts in germany voted against the NAZIs.

you have already managed to make enemies of much of the arab/muslin world. do you really want to take on the catholics. the fact of the matter is that the jewish people are a relatively small and insignificant group and they really should lay low and not poke bears. you do not want to make angry those who can crush you. catholics in the USA comprise what?...25% of the population, and that number is about to jump big time...and catholics have a very close bond with other catholics that extends beyond race or etthnicity.

i am not threatening or anything, i am just laying out some facts. they, and i, try to turn the other cheek, but do not abuse our good nature.
Your attempts at creating a division between Jews and Christians aren't working. Facts are facts, iand the fact is that you are a Jew hating Nazi corksucker that thinks he isn't.

go for it.

Your attempts at creating a division between Jews and Christians aren't working. Facts are facts, iand the fact is that you are a Jew hating Nazi corksucker that thinks he isn't.

a lot (most?) christians do not think of catholics as christians, and almost all catholics are good with that.

i am not the one who brought up "hitler's pope". you did.

careful, i don't want jerimiah getting on you about your lannguage.

Last edited:
go for it.

a lot (most?) christians do not think of catholics as christians, and almost all catholics are good with that.

You brought up Catholic role during the Nazi era. And I clarified it. Anybody who thinks Catholics aren't Christians is a fool. Catholicism is the main reason for the spread of Christianity and its overwhelming numbers today. The printing press which revolutionized human history was done by a Catholic trying to mass produce a Bible. Many of the worlds greatest thinkers and artists were Catholics.

Not all Catholics are Mel Gibson type Nazi asshole throwbacks to the pre Vatican II era like yourself.

Last edited:

You brought up Catholic role during the Nazi era. And I clarified it. Anybody who thinks Catholics aren't Christians is a fool. Catholicism is the main reason for the spread of Christianity and its overwhelming numbers today. The printing press which revolutionized human history was done by a Catholic trying to mass produce a Bible. Many of the worlds greatest thinkers and artists were Catholics.

Not all Catholics are Mel Gibson type Nazi asshole throwbacks to the pre Vatican II era like yourself.

you are mistaken. rose brought up catholics.

we are getting used to your "mistakes".

CE-1.gif
"I am this close to deleting this thread if you guys don't knock off the bullshit"

sherlock.gif
there's nuffin here.

I had a post on this thread but it has vanished. Oh well, maybe the dog ate it. It's just as well.

Forum List

Back