Name and explain successful GOP policies since 2000

R

rdean

I've asked this question before. So far, the very, very few who take up the challenge have offered some very funny answers.

All I'm asking is for someone to name a successful GOP policy and why it's considered successful.

Careful, there will be fact checks.

The only one I can think of is "No Child Left Behind", which we all know was never funded enough to really be labeled a successful policy.

I've asked this question before. So far, the very, very few who take up the challenge have offered some very funny answers.

All I'm asking is for someone to name a successful GOP policy and why it's considered successful.

The only one I can think of is "No Child Left Behind", which we all know was never funded enough to really be labeled a successful policy.

Medicare Part D, so profitable Obama raided it to fund ObamaCare

A give a way is profitable?

A give a way is profitable?

yep. I heard it was a TRILLION $$$, unfunded, Repub mandate.

Still waiting for all those successful GOP policies.

Hoover and FDR compare well with Dubya and Obammy; all were Nanny Staters who were convinced Gubbamint knows best and the Democrat that followed doubled down on the failed policies of his Republican predecessor and turned a recession into a catastrophe, becoming a "Great" Democrat President in the process

Those of you know have known me since I've been posting know that I've said if Dante were still handing out seats to The Inferno, Dubya would be down there with Judas, Cassius and Brutus.

Dubya was a fucking traitor to Conservatism and every bit as Evil as his father who was perhaps one of the most despicable scumbags to ever walk the Earth

Here's a fact to check,how much more by percentage,did Education funding increase during the bush years?

Its just one for ya so its not real hard,get this one and we can move forward.

so when your guys fuck up you just say " they are fakers".

they are who your right in this country is.

If not then you belong to a tiny fringe who will never garner the votes to run anything

GOP Accomplishments

Citizens under constant surveillance

Freedom is as dead as the Dodo

New Nanny State Entitlements

Maintenance of Progressive Status Quo

The STATED purpose of the GOP IS to do nothing.
Of course, after they get together with the Democrats and completely screw everything up and their fanboys start paying attention, THEN they do nothing.

Of course, after they get together with the Democrats and completely screw everything up and their fanboys start paying attention, THEN they do nothing.

I understand the first part. But the second, "They get together with Democrats"? Huh?

I understand the first part. But the second, "They get together with Democrats"? Huh?

well you finally posted in the right forum Dean.....Humor....you notice how Connery hasnt moved it to the badlands?......finally you got it right.....

Forum List

Back