🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Name one thing BLM has done to help the black community?

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I dont see them buiding new housing, or sprucing up the place. Givign them money for a trade or college. What I see is they are giving to the politicians who run those cities who have kept them poor year after year and only come around when they need a vote. Democrats do not care about the minorities , they care about their votes.. THat is ALL

I dont see them buiding new housing, or sprucing up the place. Givign them money for a trade or college. What I see is they are giving to the politicians who run those cities who have kept them poor year after year and only come around when they need a vote. Democrats do not care about the minorities , they care about their votes.. THat is ALL
Its a secret. Nothing gets done.

That is because they are not part of Black America, they are the dreck of black society, the negros who are hateful and hostile all day long.

The book, Black lives Lies Matters, by Taleeb Starkes, shows who the BLM people really are.

BLM = Black Panthers/Nation of Islam, don't forget George Floyd aka career criminal ex-con drug dealer who was in prison for Armed Robbery and also pistol whipping and holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, at his funeral The Nation of Islam was doing the security.

1591982418916.png

The Pro-Communist Worldwide MSM of course did NOT broadcast that The Nation of Islam was doing the security at the scum's funeral, because that goes AGAINST the Narrative of that BLM are just regular peaceful Blacks wanting "justice" against Evil Whitey aka White Supremacists aka ALL WHITES aka NORMAL PATRIOTIC White men and Women and Orange Man Bad.

1591982661208.png

From the Rev. Remus Wright:

1591982716377.png

They managed to pull off peaceful protests in over 400 cities in the U.S. plus dozens in Europe, in case that escaped your attention.
And as a result, Confederate statues are coming down, city mayors are banning chokeholds and reforming their training programs, even NASCAR acknowledged enough is enough and got rid of the Confederate flag.

What have YOU done to effect social justice lately, asshole?
I suggest you lean in instead of being a white asshole, asshole.

Let's see...

1. Fund educational improvement in poverty stricken inner-cities...nope
2. Fund the rebuild of broken and burning mostly minority cities like Detroit, Flint, and Gary Indiana. (soon to be Minneapolis)...nope
3. Fund the build of new and better housing in the inner city...nope
4. Create better job opportunities for the single mothers of the Black population..which make up 80% of that population...nope.
5. Fund college scholarships for poor black youth in poverty stricken cities...nope
6. Have a real and honest discussion about the black youth gang driven culture and a hard look at gang and black on black violence...nope.

What they have done...

1. Yell and scream that every police officer is a racist thug
2. Yell and scream obscure but "catchy" phrases like white privilege and supremacy
3. Spray paint Black Lives Matter on city streets
4. Cancel TV shows
5. Blame everything on Donald Trump
6. Get people they perceive as racist fired from TV shows
7. Tear down statues

The "movement" is an absolute fucking joke.

BLM = Black Panthers/Nation of Islam, don't forget George Floyd aka career criminal ex-con drug dealer who was in prison for Armed Robbery and also pistol whipping and holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, at his funeral The Nation of Islam was doing the security.

View attachment 349301

The Pro-Communist Worldwide MSM of course did NOT broadcast that The Nation of Islam was doing the security at the scum's funeral, because that goes AGAINST the Narrative of that BLM are just regular peaceful Blacks wanting "justice" against Evil Whitey aka White Supremacists aka ALL WHITES aka NORMAL PATRIOTIC White men and Women and Orange Man Bad.

View attachment 349305

View attachment 349307

Breitbart.....really?
Now THAT is FAKE NEWS.

Let's see...

2. Fund the rebuild of broken and burning mostly minority cities like Detroit, Flint, and Gary Indiana. (soon to be Minneapolis)...nope
4. Create better job opportunities for the single mothers of the Black population..which make up 80% of that population...nope.
5. Fund college scholarships for poor black youth in poverty stricken cities...nope
6. Have a real and honest discussion about the black youth gang driven culture and a hard look at gang and black on black violence...nope.

What they have done...

2. Yell and scream obscure but "catchy" phrases like white privilege and supremacy
4. Cancel TV shows
7. Tear down statues

I can see you're triggered and highly emotional.
I suggest you step away from your computer for a few minutes and try to calm down.

Putting them out of thier misery cause by racism and ridding them of thier need and want of capitailisms climate changing white supremacist materialism??....as they steal thier shit

They managed to pull off peaceful protests in over 400 cities in the U.S. plus dozens in Europe, in case that escaped your attention.
And as a result, Confederate statues are coming down, city mayors are banning chokeholds and reforming their training programs, even NASCAR acknowledged enough is enough and got rid of the Confederate flag.

Peaceful protest? BLM?

I suppose if you just watch the View and MSNBC.

Let's see...

What they have done...

4. Cancel TV shows
7. Tear down statues

NASCAR doesn't think so.

Louisville, KY doesn't think so.
Louisville votes to ban ‘no-knock’ warrants after the killing of Breonna Taylor.

Cities are banning the chokehold:

These Are the Cities and States That Have Banned Police Chokeholds So Far in the Wake of Protests
On 6/9/20

Last edited:

Peaceful protest? BLM?

I suppose if you just watch the View and MSNBC.

99% of the protesters did not loot or burn.
The AutoZone fire in Minneapolis was started by a white guy in heavy disguise, with a pink gas mask and umbrella. The guy's ex-wife outed him on Twitter and said he's a St. Paul cop, he was wearing HER gas mask.

The people who protested against the Viet Nam war didn't build houses or grant scholarships, either.
They went to the streets because their college and high school friends were dying someplace in Asia that most people couldn't find on a map.
But they stopped the war. And saved lives.
That is what BLM is trying to achieve, too.

This thread has now been properly neutralized.
My work here is done.

~~~~~~

Hmm..., Riot, Arson, Looting, injuring and killing of police. Is that what you consider peaceful?

Here you go: Police Hunt 200 Looters Who Broke Into Tampa Walmart Store

View attachment 349301

View attachment 349305

View attachment 349307

Breitbart.....really?
Now THAT is FAKE NEWS.

It's reported at WesternJournal also but I just Screen Shot because I am not White Paging. Sorry it's not from you know your Far Leftist type of SOLID NEWS SOURCES ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) like Mother Jones, random Twitter shit, The Huffington Post etc

The people who protested against the Viet Nam war didn't build houses or grant scholarships, either.
They went to the streets because their college and high school friends were dying someplace in Asia that most people couldn't find on a map.
But they stopped the war. And saved lives.
That is what BLM is trying to achieve, too.

This thread has now been properly neutralized.
My work here is done.

"This thread has now been properly neutralized.
My work here is done."

What a loser and a low IQ moron you are. ROFLAO hilarious that you actually THINK anyone gives a shit what you post.

Forum List

Back