Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:

These old leftovers will die in their political chairs if they're not defeated. They cling to power like crap to an old wrinkled ass.

that face you make when you just got beat by a girl :eusa_clap:

donald-trump-funny-smiling-picture_2.jpg

Funny how Democrats keep telling us they believe in democracy and the popular vote. Pelosi got 250,000 votes and Trump got 60 million. She needs to shut up and do what the President wants.

Holy Crap!!!
I bet she cant remember where she left her toothbrush this morning!
I cant believe dems actually support this loon!
Put her out to pasture for Gods sake!!....or not.

Nancy Pelosi botches words, suffers face spasms, confuses Dems, GOP

It's only a matter of time before that brain embolism gets to her working on her from dealing with Donald Trump.

trump cigar.jpg

Just remember, these are the same people that supported Hillary who they thought was a shoe-in. When this is the best of all you got, you gotta RUN with it.

Funny how Democrats keep telling us they believe in democracy and the popular vote. Pelosi got 250,000 votes and Trump got 60 million. She needs to shut up and do what the President wants.

Something tells me you had a different view several years ago when the roles were reversed. The legislative branch doesn’t exist to carry out the will of the president. Much to your present chagrin, it is a separate and co-equal branch.

Something tells me you had a different view several years ago when the roles were reversed. The legislative branch doesn’t exist to carry out the will of the president. Much to your present chagrin, it is a separate and co-equal branch.

Does the "legislative branch" include the SENATE? So the HOUSE alone is NOT co-equal to the Executive, is it??

Does the "legislative branch" include the SENATE? So the HOUSE alone is NOT co-equal to the Executive, is it??

Sure does; however, the House doesn’t exist to carry out the will of the Senate either (vice versa). Don’t like it? Win back the House.

Why won’t the House just do whatever President Trump wants?! :mad:

She’s worn out and unfit. Meanwhile, Trump looks ten time stronger than her. Especially her needing to take these vacations the last two months.

Forum List

Back