Nancy Pelosi: 2021 Wall Street Trader of the Year...Nancy Pelosi’s Defense of Political Insider Trading Is Orwellian

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
honestly? she should be locked up! LOCK HER UP!

honestly? she should be locked up! LOCK HER UP!

She has had 10 IPOS as an individual investor. IPOs go to institutional investors usually. Not a single human cell What she is doing is highly illegal for a Conservative to do. But not a libturd

266386789_1962122710624900_4664237945535202140_n.jpg

She has had 10 IPOS as an individual investor. IPOs go to institutional investors usually. Not a single human cell What she is doing is highly illegal for a Conservative to do. But not a libturd
I was walking through the store to pick up some milk for the puppy the other day. I passed a display of small sized rib roasts on a tray of ice. The average price on a roast that would give one serving each to a family of four was $57.99. After looking at one, some were a dollar or two more. I couldn't believe it. I have a feeling this is going to be a mercenary Christmas and I heard today it's nine days from now. Oh, well... if you cook chicken right it tastes pretty good with stove top stuffing.

I was walking through the store to pick up some milk for the puppy the other day. I passed a display of small sized rib roasts on a tray of ice. The average price on a roast that would give one serving each to a family of four was $57.99. After looking at one, some were a dollar or two more. I couldn't believe it. I have a feeling this is going to be a mercenary Christmas and I heard today it's nine days from now. Oh, well... if you cook chicken right it tastes pretty good with stove top stuffing.
I wondered why the road kill crews haven't been around.......lololol

When you say these things a libturd will reply.....Well I just paid 2 bucks a pound for sirloin....lolololol

Kraft is giving away 20 bucks if you don't make a cheescake. We have a cream cheese shortage.lolol.I swear I made a thread on it.......lolol.Lib response. I hate cheesecake so what...............BAWWWWHAHA

Look at a positive. We can appreciate how the Soviets lived. Wait til we wait for stale bread. Then we can live the Depression too

Forum List

Back