Nancy Pelosi and the Bastardization of the English Language

Newcomers?

Liberals wan to control people by controlling the language.

I remember when these assholes started pulling this shit when you were not supposed to say the term “Welfare”.

Terrorist attack = manmade disaster.

So you lump an intentional terrorist attack in with Chernobyl.

Libs are stupid,

READ: - "I am willing to sellout everything to grab more power".
IF illegals voted Republican you bet your ass she would not call them "newcomers". Nor would they have delayed a wall when they proposed it themselves years ago.

Finally admitting what we've been saying for years and liberals have been denying.
So now what liberals? Nancy just came right out and said it.

The Democrat Party is thoroughly corrupt and anti-American. I hope it self destructs.

Newcomers?? Since when are illegal aliens Newcomers??

They are here illegally. Guess Pelousy doesn't know what illegal means.

They cost we tax payers billions every year and American citizens are robbed, raped and murdered by them every year.

Newcomers my ass.

Nancy sure does know how to trigger the Trumpican knuckledraggers.

Newcomers?

Liberals wan to control people by controlling the language.

I remember when these assholes started pulling this shit when you were not supposed to say the term “Welfare”.

Terrorist attack = manmade disaster.

So you lump an intentional terrorist attack in with Chernobyl.

Libs are stupid,
Confused Grammar Leads to Confused Thought

Anyone who uses "they" with a singular antecedent is hypocritically using the Liberals' distortion of our language. Practically everybody on the Whirled Wad of Wub uses such intentionally brain-numbing constructions, which puts them under the thumb of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords no matter how much they deny it, especially because it is a collectivist way of speaking.

Forum List

Back